Did anyone go through Interview kickstart's program?

HalfDesiGirl

11 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

true, and I am doing that. I didn't feel it is genuine by the way he is telling everything

also checked couple of reviews online and its a 50/50

That's my concern. It felt genuine until he was dropping misinformation. Online reviews seem to be positive though.

I checked with a couple of friends but none of them know about this program. 

20 minutes ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

That's my concern. It felt genuine until he was dropping misinformation. Online reviews seem to be positive though.

I checked with a couple of friends but none of them know about this program. 

as your friend attended the webinar, they surely have the discount if they want to avail it

they can try if they can afford 

6 hours ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

Since she comes from a non-CS background, it would take her more than 2 months IMO.

I even suggested her to take Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating Systems courses. But she wants to spend money on this one instead.

Even I am from non-CS background, and i used youtube channels (Tushar Roy, Abdul bari etc) to understand the basics of algos and DS. if she is currently not working, she can give this course a try as well, but she definitely has to do some study on her own, as this course is fast paced and since its not completely 1:1(bases on what I read from reviews) or else she will be left behind. 

One thorough review I found on this program -> my-experience-with-interview-kickstart

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, fargo said:

Even I am from non-CS background, and i used youtube channels (Tushar Roy, Abdul bari etc) to understand the basics of algos and DS. if she is currently not working, she can give this course a try as well, but she definitely has to do some study on her own, as this course is fast paced and since its not completely 1:1(bases on what I read from reviews) or else she will be left behind. 

One thorough review I found on this program -> my-experience-with-interview-kickstart

Did you get the Amazon job ?

28 minutes ago, RiceCooker said:

Did you get the Amazon job ?

lol, unfortunately no, system design round dobbindi. Going through Designing data intensive applications book for that.