I am not satisfied in chex life

shweetyk

2 hours ago, shweetyk said:

How to tell my partner ? 

Just like how u ask what food should I cook today, tell him ur problem. You must speak to solve some issues. Sex is important for a happy married life, you have to be able to speak to your partner and dont feel shy or annoyed. 

1 minute ago, OreyPandhi said:

Just like how u ask what food should I cook today, tell him ur problem. You must speak to solve some issues. Sex is important for a happy married life, you have to be able to speak to your partner and dont feel shy or annoyed. 

He cum fast in like 5/10 min, I need 30 min minimum 

1 minute ago, shweetyk said:

I dont know solution to this particular problem, talk to ur doctor and try to find a solution because two parties must be satisfied in order to be happy with each other. 

3 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, shweetyk said:

5-10 mins is more than enough know 30 mins is not realistic.. am I missing something?!?