Sonu Sood ni pogide mundu ask yourself.. where is he getting the money?

kadapakathalu

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

brainless pakodis every single one who is praising sonu sood

or hindutva assholes.

Confirmed- charity work ki hindutva ki relation endhi ra L@njodaka ??

11 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

evadu peekedhi emi ledhu akkada. some people use the system better to promote themselves. 

venta ney don't ask how many people I helped. I don't care. people can't be helped. its pointless to help for the most part, other than to fill your ego.

politics is bullshit. people who praise sonu sood are sociopaths

How many Dudhekks are least helping their own dudheks ra ?

2 minutes ago, emitlu said:

Dudhekks antey ?? 

vaadi baadha entante thulaqs kuda donate chesaaru kadha in the form of spreading Corona - appudu thittaaru ippudey sonusood ni poguduthunnaarani !!

1 minute ago, emitlu said:

dudhekks means?

I'd give my life for my friends and family ra. I care about others too. but i'm more interested in seeing how the system works. instinctively helping someone veru... like giving them money, or buying them food etc. doing it for publicity veru.

malli daanni pogadatam is total bullshit. koncham brain vaadaali manushulu.

like i said, when govt institutionalizes such welfare schemes, same people who praise sonu sood (a chillara brand promoter) cry on the govt for giving others freebies and making them lazy.

I'm also not in favour of govt giving freebies.. but it is million times better than this kind of Sonu Sood drama. praising this means you are comfortable with the  current order and where you stand in the social order. nothing more than that.

the world is a disgusitng place and you know it. everybody knows it. they just want to hide behind Sonu Sood's brand building exercise and forget it for a moment, and forget their own contribution to making the world disgusting.

9 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

nice ra. stupid fellow.

Rei mental LK.

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ee thread choosthe quint lanjoduku oka video odhulathadu ee idea tho... or maybe he did already lol 

ye idea tho? I don't care about Sonu Sood. he can help himself or any party. its his personal.

I care about the people who praise this kind of b grade drama. I wonder how developed their brains really are.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

like i said, when govt institutionalizes such welfare schemes, same people who praise sonu sood (a chillara brand promoter) cry on the govt for giving others freebies and making them lazy.

One is probably a one time thign during an unexpected pandemic while the other is a constant free stuff.............. helping stranded people who lost their jobs during pandemic situations where no one knows what is next is the same as promising people some free stuff in exchange for votes? wonderful 

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

ye idea tho? I don't care about Sonu Sood. he can help himself or any party. its his personal.

I care about the people who praise this kind of b grade drama. I wonder how developed their brains really are.

whatever the idea thats being talking in this thread by people like you ... that this is all for marketing himself.

Maybe it is, maybe it is not... thats not the important thing here

Just dont think you are the only smart person here... you sometimes give way too much credit to your own self.. let others do that for you, if you really are

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

One is probably a one time thign during an unexpected pandemic while the other is a constant free stuff.............. helping stranded people who lost their jobs during pandemic situations where no one knows what is next is the same as promising people some free stuff in exchange for votes? wonderful 

yes. one is an institution that has feedback mechanisms and data on how the freebies are useful to the people it reached. The govts thta gave freebies have turned out to be the most industrialized, urbanized and developed states in the country.. eg. TN, Punjab etc.

the other is a pr exercise.

what's the alternative? that everybody starve to death because they can't find work? 

what do you want the govt to do? to allow people to suffer, so they can teach virtue of entrepreneurship to people? 

Just now, TrollBait said:

yes. one is an institution that has feedback mechanisms and data on how the freebies are useful to the people it reached. The govts thta gave freebies have turned out to be the most industrialized, urbanized and developed states in the country.. eg. TN, Punjab etc.

what's the alternative? that everybody starve to death because they can't find work? 

what do you want the govt to do? to allow people to suffer, so they can teach virtue of entrepreneurship to people? 

aapara ayya... more than anything people blame politicians for "freebies" when they offer free colour TV or fridge per family for votes during election campaigns... they are not the same as the actual welfare schemes... 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

whatever the idea thats being talking in this thread by people like you ... that this is all for marketing himself.

Maybe it is, maybe it is not... thats not the important thing here

Just dont think you are the only smart person here... you sometimes give way too much credit to your own self.. let others do that for you, if you really are

I don't give a fcuk about how smart I'm. if you find it intimidating to talk to me, you can chose not to talk to me, instead of making an arse of yourself.

again I'm saying... I don't care if he's marketing himself or if he's genuinely doing good work. It doesn't matter. What matters here is the pathology of the mob that praises him.

atleast to me. if you have different line of thinking, express it. don't cry on my line of thinking because you can't sufficiently refute it.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

Arey mind vundey matladuthunnaava ?? 

Nee pakkana okadiki accident ayithe govt cheyaali ani chusthaa kurchuntaava or help cheyaala ni chusthaava chillar nayala  ?

18 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ee thread choosthe quint lanjoduku oka video odhulathadu ee idea tho... or maybe he did already lol 

@bostonbro  will do the needful dont worry.