Sonu Sood ni pogide mundu ask yourself.. where is he getting the money?

kadapakathalu

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

aapara ayya... more than anything people blame politicians for "freebies" when they offer free colour TV or fridge per family for votes during election campaigns... they are not the same as the actual welfare schemes... 

haha.. you are so full of yourself. and have zero awareness of what's happening outside your bubble. 

whats the problem if people are given TV and fridge? you don't think they are useful to people?

you've successfully avoided the quechen, what do you expect govt to do ani... 

17 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Dudhekks antey ?? 

vaadi baadha entante thulaqs kuda donate chesaaru kadha in the form of spreading Corona - appudu thittaaru ippudey sonusood ni poguduthunnaarani !!

south india lo muslims antey dhudheks untaaru mostly except telangana state ,  valla profession entantey patha cotton bonthalani repair cheyadam 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, TrollBait said:

I don't give a fcuk about how smart I'm. if you find it intimidating to talk to me, you can chose not to talk to me, instead of making an arse of yourself.

again I'm saying... I don't care if he's marketing himself or if he's genuinely doing good work. It doesn't matter. What matters here is the pathology of the mob that praises him.

atleast to me. if you have different line of thinking, express it. don't cry on my line of thinking because you can't sufficiently refute it.

haha big words from a man with big mouth... you blabber about how smart you are and how you can scare off people in tihs DB with your mindless rants on most of the threads... yet you say you dont give a fcuk how smart you are... no one really is intimidated to talk to you... most of the time its just people not giving a fcuk about you because you go around in circles and whine about the same thing whatever the topic maybe ... its like arguing with a child because he has only one thing to cling on ti... 

I didnt cry on you, I didnt care for your replies here in this thread until you replied to my post ... lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Aithey prob enti?

Even bjp money ichina poor people kondariki help avuthundi gaa

Problem entante baa.. background lo party laku ammudupoyi, vatiki jaffa propaganda chesthu black money dobbi 10gi, madhya madhya lo edo manchi chesthu chelamani avuthuvunna candidates i think are more dangerous than people who are open about their bad intentions or atleast don't put on a good public face.. basically meka vanne pululu annamata.. inglipees lo cheppalante wolves in sheeps' clothing. repu edanna pedda scam la dorikithe public sympathy untundi.. jaffa rajat gupta type annamata..

• Haha 1

haha.. you are so full of yourself. and have zero awareness of what's happening outside your bubble. 

whats the problem if people are given TV and fridge? you don't think they are useful to people?

you've successfully avoided the quechen, what do you expect govt to do ani... 

jog on 

haha big words from a man with big mouth... you blabber about how smart you are and how you can scare off people in tihs DB with your mindless rants on most of the threads... yet you say you dont give a fcuk how smart you are... no one really is intimidated to talk to you... most of the time its just people not giving a fcuk about you because you go around in circles and whine about the same thing whatever the topic maybe ... its like arguing with a child because he has only one thing to cling on ti... 

I didnt cry on you, I didnt care for your replies here in this thread until you replied to my post ... lol 

lol. you are intimidated by me.

what is your line of thinking. tell that if you want, or fcuk off. I don't give a fcuk about online smartarses who butt into conversations they can't handle and go off on a tangent about me.

Who are they?

TheDhunia (Dudekula) are also known as Mansoori, Behna, Naddaf, and Pinjara/Pinjari. They are a Muslim community of cotton-carders, numbering around 50 million people.

They live mainly in the districts of Gonda, Bahraich, Deoria, Basti, Gorakhpur, Bara Banki, Bareilly, Sitapur, Azamgarh, Kheri, Bijnor and Siddarthnagar of  Uttar Pradesh (1.8 million), Bihar (510,000), and West Bengal. They live in smaller numbers in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, andhra pradesh(1500000), karnataka(1000000), tamilnadu (500000),orissa,goa,kerala and Himachal Pradesh.

Origin

According to Russel and Hiralal, (The Tribes and Castes of the Central Provinces of India, 1916), the name Dhunia is derived from the Hindi dhunna, meaning to card cotton. In Uttar Pradesh they trace their descent from a Muslim prophet called Sheikh Mansoor, who was presumably a cotton-carder. Consequently, they are also known as Sheikh Mansoori. Until recently they did not have surnames. They have begun using the surname Siddiqui.
Upendra Mishra (Caste and Politics in India, 1986) notes with irony that the Dunia have chosen to follow the caste-based hierarchy of Hindus despite having equal status under Islamic beliefs. They are listed as the same caste as the Julaha (weaver) belonging to the lowest caste among Indian Muslims. Though they profess Islam, the Dhunia observe many Hindu customs and ceremonies.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

lol. you are intimidated by me.

what is your line of thinking. tell that if you want, or fcuk off. I don't give a fcuk about online smartarses who butt into conversations they can't handle and go off on a tangent about me.

I wont.. and I wont fcuk off... em peekthav? chuthey ga lol 

I never called myself smart or a smartarse... its you who constantly thinks he is on a high horse in this DB .... 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

jog on 

yeah sure. I don't mind. 

you wanna cookie everytime you say something decent, i guess. 

I'm not the guy for that kind of pampering. byeeee

yeah sure. I don't mind. 

I dont need pampering.. unlike you, who need some sort of acknowledgment, which you never get here so just keep patting your back like you always do and tell us how intelligent you are and how you can intimidate everyone here in this DB. Its always cute when you do that 

I wont.. and I wont fcuk off... em peekthav? chuthey ga lol 

I never called myself smart or a smartarse... its you who constantly thinks he is on a high horse in this DB .... 

lol. then stay. I don't give a fcuk either way.

I'm not giving you a cookie for being comparatively decent in this db. sorrrry. 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

yeah sure. I don't mind. 

Inka ekkuva laagamaaku bujji, already neeku surgery lekunda sunthi chesinaadu @3$%

Until you are proven guilty, you are innocent. So its better to support him so that he can help more people... mana em cheyakunda itla negative comments chestu, manchi panulu chese vallni kuda cheyanivaka pothe ela???

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont need pampering.. unlike you, who need some sort of acknowledgment, which you never get here so just keep patting your back like you always do and tell us how intelligent you are and how you can intimidate everyone here in this DB. Its always cute when you do that 

you are obsessed with me.

and like all other dumbfcuks who are intimidated by me, you chose to talk about me.

I'm not even that interesting. you guys are so funny. I just copy talking points from twitter. I admit it myself.

whatever you can say about me, I can say 1000 times harsher stuff about myself. so chill.

if you can stick to the topic.. or stop making an arse of yourself.