Sonu Sood ni pogide mundu ask yourself.. where is he getting the money?

kadapakathalu

Just now, TrollBait said:

lol. then stay. I don't give a fcuk either way.

I'm not giving you a cookie for being comparatively decent in this db. sorrrry. 

you do.. thats why you had to reply to my post and ask me for my attention and answers... so stay here and keep waiting, maybe you might get some attention from me. 

Dont try to be an elitist and say "I dont give a fcuk" for 10 times in the thread, because you actually do and thats why you are here.

1 minute ago, JaiTDP said:

Inka ekkuva laagamaaku bujji, already neeku surgery lekunda sunthi chesinaadu @3$%

don't be silly ra. online lo evadu evadni peekedhi emi ledhu.

you are obsessed with me.

and like all other dumbfcuks who are intimidated by me, you chose to talk about me.

I'm not even that interesting. you guys are so funny. I just copy talking points from twitter. I admit it myself.

whatever you can say about me, I can say 1000 times harsher stuff about myself. so chill.

if you can stick to the topic.. or stop making an arse of yourself.

lol... you replied to my post in this thread first and not the other way and you have the fcuking audacity to say im obsessed with you.

Think about being deluded at this level :lol:

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

you do.. thats why you had to reply to my post and ask me for my attention and answers... so stay here and keep waiting, maybe you might get some attention from me. 

Dont try to be an elitist and say "I dont give a fcuk" for 10 times in the thread, because you actually do and thats why you are here.

I'm just naturally curious dude. this is a discussion board for fcuks sake.

I discuss. 

you want to discuss about me. sorrry but I'm not interesting at all.

don't be silly ra. online lo evadu evadni peekedhi emi ledhu.

but I thought you intimidate people online and worry them... :lol: 

lol... you replied to my post in this thread first and not the other way and you have the fcuking audacity to say im obsessed with you.

Think about being deluded at this level :lol:

I replied with what? I replied with an argument about the topic in quechen..

I didn't reply with a psychoanalysis about you.

I'm just naturally curious dude. this is a discussion board for fcuks sake.

I discuss. 

you want to discuss about me. sorrry but I'm not interesting at all.

nah, im not wanting to "discuss about you" and I never did. 

Just stop saying you initimidate me or anyone else for that matter of fact... thats all Im getting to. 

Also stop saying "I dont give a fcuk" 10 times in a thread, its clearly not correct when you have been talking to people while being curious (in your own words) and then again say I dont care or I dont give a fcuk... they dont go together... 

cheers, im out 

but I thought you intimidate people online and worry them... :lol: 

that's the impression they give me.

I wanna be nice to others. and I'm nice to so many people in this db who do'nt talk out of their arse like you are doing now.

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Politics Loki vasthey thappenti. Literally 1000 people ki help chesadu during this tough time. 

Entha mandi future politicians chesaru ala?

tappem ledu bhayya, kani, politicis lo positions kosame ee ground work chesthe tappu antunna. 

ee lekkana, okati rendu (sare 1000 anukundam) chesi, next oka MP no, oka cabinet minister position O, demand chesi, aa tarvatha ee lekkalanni lagithe manchida ani asking... 

na varaku, nenu konchem donations, chetanaintha help chesthunna bhayya. 

oka chethi tho chesina sahayam rendo chethiki teliyakoodadu antaru mari ?....

nah, im not wanting to "discuss about you" and I never did. 

Just stop saying you initimidate me or anyone else for that matter of fact... thats all Im getting to. 

Also stop saying "I dont give a fcuk" 10 times in a thread, its clearly not correct when you have been talking to people while being curious (in your own words) and then again say I dont care or I dont give a fcuk... they dont go together... 

cheers, im out 

lol. then stop psychoanalysing me

you can stop responding to me if you think I make ridiculous argument or prove that my arguments are ridiculous.

I'm open to accepting if you prove that my arguments are ridiculous. I'm definitely more open minded than you can even fathom.

i really don't care what you think about me. I'm just amused so many people want to talk about me. anthe.

19 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

aapara ayya... more than anything people blame politicians for "freebies" when they offer free colour TV or fridge per family for votes during election campaigns... they are not the same as the actual welfare schemes... 

16 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

haha.. you are so full of yourself. and have zero awareness of what's happening outside your bubble. 

whats the problem if people are given TV and fridge? you don't think they are useful to people?

you've successfully avoided the quechen, what do you expect govt to do ani... 

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

lol. then stop psychoanalysing me

you can stop responding to me if you think I make ridiculous argument or prove that my arguments are ridiculous.

I'm open to accepting if you prove that my arguments are ridiculous. I'm definitely more open minded than you can even fathom.

i really don't care what you think about me. I'm just amused so many people want to talk about me. anthe.

look at my post and your reply to that above . I spoke about free TVs and fridges in exchange of votes... now you say im "full of myself' because I think they are freebies and that I have zero awareness 

and yet you want to say im "psycho analysing" you.... after talking about my awareness and how im full of myself

most of your discussions go in tangent and you never stick to the actual point, I guess I even mentioned this to you in the past. 

like I said, im out

16 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

look at my post and your reply to that above . I spoke about free TVs and fridges in exchange of votes... now you say im "full of myself' because I think they are freebies and that I have zero awareness 

and yet you want to say im "psycho analysing" you.... after talking about my awareness and how im full of myself

most of your discussions go in tangent and you never stick to the actual point, I guess I even mentioned this to you in the past. 

like I said, im out

if you can mock balayya fans, I can mock sonu sood fans too, without being accused of pretensions of being the smartest around.

stick to the topic. I can easily point to how welfare systems create a distribution network that the state controls that helps in times of crisis. and TN's success with welfare schemes. It doesn't matter what is being distributed too.

but I don't think you want to discuss the topic. so atleast do the decent thing and stop whining.

I'm open to criticism on welfare state, and I have 1000s of criticism of my own. None of them involve derogatorily callin them 'freebies'. you obviously don't want to learn what those arguments are.. since its gonna make you question your world.

I do'nt blame you. but I expect you to not blame me. and throw a hissy fit about me.

24 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

like I said, im out

see, I know you are a cool guy. and I thank you for not being entirely harsh to me, in the way that you are capable of.

but its not gonna stop me from calling out your bullshit. you can chose to ignore me, instead of engaging with me.