sonu soodh tractor సహాయం పైన నా అభిప్రాయం

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

i dont know are you following his twitter account or not...
please read what i said in my article again....after that we can discuss...

I don’t follow him - just asking if he gave any statement on helping each n everyone  ?? 

I read ur article  - andhukey asking. 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

yes adhey cheppa vallaki irrespective of it I will do whatever I can they tried to stop me or whatever they want to do but I continued, village lo they started saying sudden ga veediki ooru gurthochindhi innallu ekkadiki poyaadu ani thats fine 

Inkaa nayam nee meedha articles raayaledhu @3$%

Just now, JaiTDP said:

I don’t follow him - just asking if he gave any statement on helping each n everyone  ?? 

I read ur article  - andhukey asking. 

he didnt say he is going to help 100 cr  people...but he is responding to everyone who came to his account with issue

there is nothing wrong in it...he is trying his best...

but how far he can do alone...he can create a platform for this charity works (with his style of sensitivity on human issues)

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

yes adhey cheppa vallaki irrespective of it I will do whatever I can they tried to stop me or whatever they want to do but I continued, village lo they started saying sudden ga veediki ooru gurthochindhi innallu ekkadiki poyaadu ani thats fine 

Just curious - em chesaav bro ?? 

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

he didnt say he is going to help 100 cr  people...but he is responding to everyone who came to his account with issue

there is nothing wrong in it...he is trying his best...

but how far he can do alone...he can create a platform for this charity works (with his style of sensitivity on human issues)

It’s his wish - May be he is super rich!! 

Doing charity all alone himself is 1000 times better than Starting NGO - he doesn’t need to answer anyone about his money, If it’s NGO - we can expect 1000’s of articles. 

12 minutes ago, VenkyBabu said:

evaro mahakavi cheppinattu “Galli chinnadhi.... Gareebolla katha peddhadhi “ adhi enni govts marina theerchalenidhi

goreti venkanna

2 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

It’s his wish - May be he is super rich!! 

Doing charity all alone himself is 1000 times better than Starting NGO - he doesn’t need to answer anyone about his money, If it’s NGO - we can expect 1000’s of articles. 

:giggle::giggle: