sonu soodh tractor సహాయం పైన నా అభిప్రాయం

dasari4kntr

49 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

yes adhey cheppa vallaki irrespective of it I will do whatever I can they tried to stop me or whatever they want to do but I continued, village lo they started saying sudden ga veediki ooru gurthochindhi innallu ekkadiki poyaadu ani thats fine 

uncle.the system is set up as a zero sum game (even though it doesn't have to be)... nuvvu mee ooriki em help chestunnavo, if it works, it may help your ooru at the cost of another ooru, or another region.

if you are saying, sadivisthunna etc.. saduvuthey manchi future untadhi anedhi 80s lo. ippudu sadivithey baagupadetodu antha pedda ledhu.. unless they are genius like srinivasa ramanuja.

edho chey le. but oorilo maatalani kooda pattinchuko. oorikey antunnaru ani teesi paareyaku. 

what India needs is more govt investment into infra, and tons of jobs where people make money working and making stuff.

the alternative is not private charity. To praise private charity and normalise it is total bullshit.It'll attract snakes to this exercise.. 

see how CBN cashed in on sonu sood. every worm will come out of the woodwork. because systemically addressing this is much harder and is easy to fund one person or one family.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kadapakathalu said:

sonu sood meka vanne puli.. propaganda cheyadaniki bjp daggira black money dobbi 10guthu, covering cheskovadaniki ila help chestunnadu..

covering ki kaadhu. it is pure pr exercise. vaadu antha cool ga chepthunnadu kadha..

the more he becomes popular, the more he can charge per tweet. people think this is good.

people are strange.

sonu sood meka vanne puli.. propaganda cheyadaniki bjp daggira black money dobbi 10guthu, covering cheskovadaniki ila help chestunnadu..

rest of them 10gude kani panchudu ledu atleast sonu sood panchutunnadu ani public telling

plus bjp gallaki vunnadi saripotla inka malla veediki emi ivvaru ani kuda ade public naaz center lo ankunte vinna

2 minutes ago, siru said:

rest of them 10gude kani panchudu ledu atleast sonu sood panchutunnadu ani public telling

plus bjp gallaki vunnadi saripotla inka malla veediki emi ivvaru ani kuda ade public naaz center lo ankunte vinna

baa.. as i mentioned in another thread.. background lo thintu ila paiki help chese vaallu are more dangerous than people who just take.. such people will get good image and once their real life is exposed they get public sympathy and less punishment.. eppati nundo nadusthunna tactic idhi.. corporate social responsibility entha hilarious oo idi anthe..

Just now, kadapakathalu said:

baa.. as i mentioned in another thread.. background lo thintu ila paiki help chese vaallu are more dangerous than people who just take.. such people will get good image and once their real life is exposed they get public sympathy and less punishment.. eppati nundo nadusthunna tactic idhi..

true..nenu oorike annanu..i agree what u said

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

covering ki kaadhu. it is pure pr exercise. vaadu antha cool ga chepthunnadu kadha..

the more he becomes popular, the more he can charge per tweet. people think this is good.

people are strange.

this is even worse baa.. i didn't know this..

1 minute ago, siru said:

sonu sood is smarter than the rest. Its okay if he takes money from BJP. its his life his business.

I'm just worried that people think this is a good thing. crisis lo help chestunnadanta. 

remember how gates foundation was praised for revolutionizing school system with their charter experiemt in the US. Melinda Gates herself admitted that it was a bad idea on hindsight and that the experiement was a colossal flop.

so even if the intention is good, private charity should not receive this much of coverage in a self aware and secure society.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

sonu sood is smarter than the rest. Its okay if he takes money from BJP. its his life his business.

I'm just worried that people think this is a good thing. crisis lo help chestunnadanta. 

remember how gates foundation was praised for revolutionizing school system with their charter experiemt in the US. Melinda Gates herself admitted that it was a bad idea on hindsight and that the experiement was a colossal flop.

so even if the intention is good, private charity should not receive this much of coverage in a self aware and secure society.

i 100% agree with this.. aa bill gates lafoot gadu 10gi thini ippudu charity ani society ni istham ochinatlu 10gutunnadu. asalu ee private gaallu evaru charity cheyadainiki? tax lu eggotti, monopoly business lu chesi  60 yr vachina tarvatha charity ante? 10gi tannali naa kodukulni

i 100% agree with this.. aa bill gates lafoot gadu 10gi thini ippudu charity ani society ni istham ochinatlu 10gutunnadu. asalu ee private gaallu evaru charity cheyadainiki? tax lu egotti, monopoly business lu chesi  60 yr vachina tarvatha charity ante? 10gi tannali naa kodukulni

people ki logic lu kaadhu magic lu kaavaali antaru ga.... Puri ney annadu emo

it applies to balayya fans, and sonu sood fans equally.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

true..Africa ne good example. Every rich guy in teh world wants to do charity in africa and years of forced philanthropy there has slowed the economy there.

Who will start a shoe company in africa when there are big companie sthat want to donate free shoes there..list goes on,

• Upvote 1

Hindu posted a twist to this story .

Responding to the episode, KV Palle Mandal Parishad Development Officer S. Manohar Raju, however, said after being alerted by the officials at the Secretariat, he had verified the facts.

A voluntary act: MPDO

“The media reports that the family is impoverished and could not afford to engage oxen or a tractor to plough the field is absolutely false. The family voluntarily did it. I was informed that the family wanted to have the experience as a sweet memory. The family have confessed that they never expected the issue would take such a turn,” he said, adding that the family came to their native village for a temporary stay.

Just now, snoww said:

Hindu posted a twist to this story .

Responding to the episode, KV Palle Mandal Parishad Development Officer S. Manohar Raju, however, said after being alerted by the officials at the Secretariat, he had verified the facts.

A voluntary act: MPDO

“The media reports that the family is impoverished and could not afford to engage oxen or a tractor to plough the field is absolutely false. The family voluntarily did it. I was informed that the family wanted to have the experience as a sweet memory. The family have confessed that they never expected the issue would take such a turn,” he said, adding that the family came to their native village for a temporary stay.

haha did for experience aa