sheikh jamalath basha

ChinnaBhasha

Vurei chinna Basha..you confused with vivekananda keep second wife at age of 65 and 3 year old kid..who was murdered by his own family members..

Note mom is carnatic music teacher by proffesion  Shalini.. kannada orthodox family.

Go worship your kula daivam.brother Vivekananda Reddy's keep and second wife for whom own family members killed him

next murder 2 cinema on Vivekananda reddy

1 minute ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Vurei chinna Basha..you confused with vivekananda keep second wife at age of 65 and 3 year old kid..who was murdered by his own family members..

Note mom is carnatic music teacher by proffesion  Shalini.. kannada orthodox family.

Go worship your kula daivam.brother Vivekananda Reddy's keep and second wife for whom own family members killed him

next murder 2 cinema on Vivekananda reddy

mari turka antar kada many people

nyb7eP6MFZgxc1gAp0EZy-YA2yn76SqWn-DeEvzq

22 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

she's brahmin, but few say she's not biological mother. more like caretaker antaru. conspiracies 😀

I think blame goes to his father hari krishna... babu gaaru ee vooriki velte akkada vyavasayam chesevaaru ani maa peddalu anukuntunte goda chaatu ga vinna 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

?? didn't get ankul

paidithalli gaadu edo avatharam lo cheppadu valla mom some kannada lingayath, villu vundedi mehidipatnam, vidiki muslim friends yekkuva valla functions ki attend ayyevadu ani, pukaarlu ika anti fans punyam

ucha aapukoleni thread idi...i can confirm his mom is a kannada brahmin...one of my cousins family is close friends to zoos family...she even attended some of my cousin family functions

Orey tingari na sons how he was born is not in his hands

you can crticize a person for his mistakes, you cannot for something out of his control

Just now, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Orey tingari na sons how he waa born is not in his hands

you can crticize a person for his mistakes, you cannot for something out of his control

who's criticizing ankul.. Iam just curious about that name

7 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

paidithalli gaadu edo avatharam lo cheppadu valla mom some kannada lingayath, villu vundedi mehidipatnam, vidiki muslim friends yekkuva valla functions ki attend ayyevadu ani, pukaarlu ika anti fans punyam

jamalath basha just rumor ena aithe