calling pushpam batch

futureofandhra

4 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

AP edi iana max aa range e

TG iathe LS 9 to 10%

Assembly iathe below 5% 

Pushpam batch vote share anthe

Telugu states lo Hindutava politics won't work 

Highlighted is what I did not understand last time ... Other than people thinking has changed as there was one year gap between Assembly and LS elections ...47osjd.gif

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Somu uncle should change his strategy

Somu uncle ki anta scope undadu ani na thinking .... Amit Shah and Nadda orders follow avatam tappa ...47osjd.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Highlighted is what I did not understand last time ... Other than people thinking has changed as there was one year gap between Assembly and LS elections ...47osjd.gif

TRS leaders balupu valla aa pushpams ki 4 came 

City lo antha mandi leaders undi secunderabad lo Sai Kiran endi candidate asalu

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Somu uncle ki anta scope undadu ani na thinking .... Amit Shah and Nadda orders follow avatam tappa ...47osjd.gif

So congress laga sealed cover politics antav anthe na

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

So congress laga sealed cover politics antav anthe na

Sealed Cover kakapoina .... Covered politics ante.. National Parties ki local candidates mostly dummies... Most of the time... There are some exceptions though....47osjd.gif

Sealed Cover kakapoina .... Covered politics ante.. National Parties ki local candidates mostly dummies... Most of the time... There are some exceptions though....47osjd.gif

somu uncle anti tdp

no matter what

tdp will be happy i think

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

somu uncle anti tdp

no matter what

tdp will be happy i think

But will it keep YSRCP or Vijay sai uncle be happy is the question if at all BJP starts the game with YSRCP ...47osjd.gif

But changing Kanna shows that BJP is listening to Vijay Sai Uncle which sends a wrong signal that BJP is listening to YSRCP ani ..47osjd.gif

Once people feel they are listening to each other then they cannot grow again individually ..47osjd.gif

Central BJP is not interested in weakening TRS or YCP because so far they have been loyal without much resistance . 

Their defeats in north Indian states have made them refocus their efforts back to home and leave the expansion in South to a stop.

Current BJP strategy in AP/TG is to have an unique idenity and vote base for the party , that's why are focussing heavily on BC+hindutva vote bank in Telangana and Kapu vote bank in Andhra . 

If BJP can gain atleast 5-10% vote base , then they can bargain heavily for more seats in next elections because even if they lose they get support from YCP/TRS in center .

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

But will it keep YSRCP or Vijay sai uncle be happy is the question if at all BJP starts the game with YSRCP ...47osjd.gif

But changing Kanna shows that BJP is listening to Vijay Sai Uncle which sends a wrong signal that BJP is listening to YSRCP ani ..47osjd.gif

exactly my point is ycp -(bjp+janasena) <> tdp 

above is the eqn now

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Central BJP is not interested in weakening TRS or YCP because so far they have been loyal without much resistance . 

Their defeats in north Indian states have made them refocus their efforts back to home and leave the expansion in South to a stop.

Current BJP strategy in AP/TG is to have an unique idenity and vote base for the party , that's why are focussing heavily on BC+hindutva vote bank in Telangana and Kapu vote bank in Andhra . 

If BJP can gain atleast 5-10% vote base , then they can bargain heavily for more seats in next elections because even if they lose they get support from YCP/TRS in center .

Highlighted is exactly my point ....47osjd.gif

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

exactly my point is ycp -(bjp+janasena) <> tdp 

above is the eqn now

Still 4 years which is long time ... We can see a 1000 equation changes ...47osjd.gif

• Haha 2

Once people feel they are listening to each other then they cannot grow again individually ..47osjd.gif

They are trying to become a third party force like JDS , they can bargain heavily for seats and TDP cannot refuse the alliance 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

They are trying to become a third party force like JDS , they can bargain heavily for seats and TDP cannot refuse the alliance 

If they BJP joins with TDP. .. Which I don't think will happen .... But if that happens that will dent YSRCP a lot ..47osjd.gif