India China ni beat chestundaa Manufacturing lo eppatikyina?

nag_mama

India China ni beat chestundaa Manufacturing lo eppatikyina?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, ring_master said:

ela cheptunnav anna? I had a brief stint in manufac sec in india .janalaki chikaaku 10gestadi shopfloor lo vndali ante..I saw people quitting to work in call centre 

still India lo lot of human resources can be tapped, trade schools lantivi free ga petti under privileged vallani uplift cheyochu 

okappudu electrician koduku plumber koduku ayetollu but now situations changed naa, in coming years skilled trades lo we might find lot of gap

same like canada. andaru software professionals aithe aa trades lo evadu vuntadu just a thought.

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

still India lo lot of human resources can be tapped, trade schools lantivi free ga petti under privileged vallani uplift cheyochu 

okappudu electrician koduku plumber koduku ayetollu but now situations changed naa, in coming years skilled trades lo we might find lot of gap

same like canada. andaru software professionals aithe aa trades lo evadu vuntadu just a thought.

robots

15 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Wow I am one of the 9 people voted Yes

mana lazy ass tiktokers ni chusi kuda nammakam kalugutundii ante great vayya nuvvu

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

lol. ask Elon Musk how robots worked out for Tesla.

hi ankul.. i wanted to post a thread about police less society, call you and discuss implications of it as you are always anti to police system. But it's already late night raghuraj

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

hi ankul.. i wanted to post a thread about police less society, call you and discuss implications of it as you are always anti to police system. But it's already late night raghuraj

brahmi23.gif

auroville telsa

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

hi ankul.. i wanted to post a thread about police less society, call you and discuss implications of it as you are always anti to police system. But it's already late night 

you can't create a police less state. because local gangs will fill that power vaccuum.

in fact, US police came about from these protection gangs, that were paid by local businesses for protection. later the businesses convinced local govt to pay these gangs and called them police.

ofcourse in India, it came from colonial britishers trying to suppress locals.

a move towards police less state must be a long term project, that delegates activities of the police to other social groups one by one. 

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

you can't create a police less state. because local gangs will fill that power vaccuum.

in fact, US police came about from these protection gangs, that were paid by local businesses for protection. later the businesses convinced local govt to pay these gangs and called them police.

ofcourse in India, it came from colonial britishers trying to suppress locals.

a move towards police less state must be a long term project, that delegates activities of the police to other social groups one by one. 

vokay, so we need them now antav..

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

mari 1.34 billion emaitharu robots ni replace cheste

robots will provide them with food, shelter and healthcare. 

that is, if the capitalists that own the technology allow the robots to.

hopefully all the tech will be pirated and be used free of cost. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

vokay, so we need them now antav..

Indian police are damnnn scary man. I don't know the answer to your question.

I think too many people are victimized by the police in India. the brutality is unspeakable.

but I don't know if we need them now or we can do better than that.

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

robots will provide them with food, shelter and healthcare. 

that is, if the capitalists that own the technology allow the robots to.

hopefully all the tech will be pirated and be used free of cost. 

with everything sorted what humans are expected to do ?
isn't this basic motto of life -- struggle for roti kapada aur chath ( my understanding)

anni easy ga ochchinaka inka mazaa emuntundii life laa ??

brahmi23.gif

16 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

aa trades cheyadam kastam ane kada anna...youth lo vnnollu blue collar jobs loki dookaru anuko..they will understand , I am going to make more or less same if I sit in AC rather working in shopfloor or doing traditional trade jobs you mentioned..

you should understand the labor costs too...US lo labor costs are very high... Car ki dent padite adi teeyadaniki veelu 1000$ charge chestaaru because of insurance mafia and vaadu labor charge 300$ estaadu 1-2 hrs work ki

where as manaki 2000-5000 rs lo ayipotadi