Is Karma real?

Help_please

Just now, OreyPandhi said:

Gud mrng bhasha uncle 

mana db pandhi fellow emaina kanipinchada .. ninna night mods tho meeting tarvatha address ledu..IMG_20200709_091347.jpg.e6556f0a2f274db0

ban chesinattunaru nasty fellow gadini. vadi next id approve ayyevaraku konchem peaceful undochu 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CuteDesiGal said:

Karma thokka thotakoora endukule, vadu edho maturity leka ninnu abuse chesadu danike vadi job podhule, neeku idhi telise untadi never trust 3W’s in us ani work weather women. So vadi time bogaka job dobbindi may be oka manchi job waiting for him in future. So nenu cheppedhi entante babai FT or contract job eppudaina povachu so first nee ft job ni nu enjy vaadi sangathi vadu chusukuntadu

well said ankul

51 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Friend gaadiki ego ekkuva uncle. First aa ammayi meedha ego. Unte undi lekapothe ledhu anela undali. Immi varaku velladante, he thinks that he is the center of the universe and his problems are more important than the problems other people are facing. Life ye melliga lesson teach chesthadhi le ilantivallaki. TS did the right thing by blocking him.

Yup probably; that could be a possibility. 

Just now, OreyPandhi said:

Yup probably; that could be a possibility. 

nak ochina match ki jatakalu match avakapothe 1 day depression loki poya..papam a bro 2 months ante em ipoyado emo :#<

2 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

nak ochina match ki jatakalu match avakapothe 1 day depression loki poya..papam a bro 2 months ante em ipoyado emo :#<

Lite teeskoni alavatu chesko chala untayi;  naku oka match vachindi(3 years back) they said im fat and oka telugu girl undalsina dhani kante ekuva unna ani moham meeda chepparu but I have lover so they got flower 

coming to the boy, as I mentioned nijangane preminchademo and a ammayi 2 months endhuku entertain chesindhoo teledhu and sudden ga block chesesariki e abbyi baga disturb ayiuntadu.. lesson learned dont get attached any person and love urself andhuke :5_2_108:

7 hours ago, Help_please said:

Naa friend okadu accused me that he lost a girl because of my "advice", whereas in reality she gave him the middle finger, moved on, blocked him everywhere and married another guy. This girl wasn't even his love or anything. Matrimony lo oka 2-3 months matladukunnaru. Then the girl rejected him. He desperately tried to reach her and she politely told him first. But veedi desperation ekkuvayye sariki block chesindi.

This guy was hallucinating that she will eventually come back. But she didn't and married someone else. Appati nunchi he started verbal abuse/accusing me. Konni months opika patta badha lo unnadu le ani. But eventually it reached a point where I was so sick of this abuse, I had to block him. Appatiki project ledu naku and he even went on to complain to immi. That was the breaking point for me.

Fast forward a few months...I got a great FT job. anni formalities finish ayyi correct ga nenu job start ayye time ki he lost his  FT job. I never believed in all this, but idi chusaka anipinchindi. Idenemo karma ante

intaki nuvvem "advice" ichav

Just now, nag_mama said:

inka okka post kuda veyyakundaa vaadu whatsapp ani yela decide chesaav, asalu nuvve aunty ani @Catalpha ki gatti nammakam

@Daarling chepindhi thread vesi mari. That acocunt was created last night when mods banned his old ID so it makes sense.

some people who know me personally from this db know who I am and they know I am a different person. Rest all can think I am aunty I dont care. 

Kontha mandi Karma antaru.. kontha mandi luck antaru... konthamandi coincidence antaru ..

Nenu matram adi timing ani anukuntunna... timing is very important in life.. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Help_please said:

Naa friend okadu accused me that he lost a girl because of my "advice", whereas in reality she gave him the middle finger, moved on, blocked him everywhere and married another guy. This girl wasn't even his love or anything. Matrimony lo oka 2-3 months matladukunnaru. Then the girl rejected him. He desperately tried to reach her and she politely told him first. But veedi desperation ekkuvayye sariki block chesindi.

This guy was hallucinating that she will eventually come back. But she didn't and married someone else. Appati nunchi he started verbal abuse/accusing me. Konni months opika patta badha lo unnadu le ani. But eventually it reached a point where I was so sick of this abuse, I had to block him. Appatiki project ledu naku and he even went on to complain to immi. That was the breaking point for me.

Fast forward a few months...I got a great FT job. anni formalities finish ayyi correct ga nenu job start ayye time ki he lost his  FT job. I never believed in all this, but idi chusaka anipinchindi. Idenemo karma ante

Job emundi lavda. Repu ninnu teesi dmgutaru adu manchi FT kodtadu. Endi vayya ila unnaru. Entha new age