Is Karma real?

Help_please

3 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Friend gaadiki ego ekkuva uncle. First aa ammayi meedha ego. Unte undi lekapothe ledhu anela undali. Immi varaku velladante, he thinks that he is the center of the universe and his problems are more important than the problems other people are facing. Life ye melliga lesson teach chesthadhi le ilantivallaki. TS did the right thing by blocking him.

there are two types of ego anta

good ego bad ego

brahmi1.gif

evaru chepparu cheppanavasaram ledu anukunta

45 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Constant ga pursue chesadanta ga. Ala chesthe evarinayina virakthi pudathadhi. No wonder she blocked him. Even girls do it too. Vadhdhu annadani vanni PMs lo thiduthune untaru. Inkonthamandhi psychollaga stalking chestharu. It does get irritating. Matrimony lo first yes and then no common ye. You will lose interest sometimes. 

inka chala neralu ghoralu chesadu man. ikkada reveal chesthe personal identities reveal avthayani cheppatledu. that girl is happily married now. this guy is still stalking her

14 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It is natural. Nowadays it is legal. Olden days lo chettuku kattesa kottevallu if someone jumped after promising marriage. Ipuudu ala cheyaleru anthe theda. 

antha ledu kattesi pelli chestaru lol brahmi1.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Help_please said:

inka chala neralu ghoralu chesadu man. ikkada reveal chesthe personal identities reveal avthayani cheppatledu. that girl is happily married now. this guy is still stalking her

brahmi8.gif

enduku vayya curiosity ni penchuthav

ikkada cheppalekapotey pm lo cheppu.

thanks

<mind potundii lopala gif pls >

16 minutes ago, Help_please said:

1) he couldn't accept rejection and it happened because of him. She acted very mature and was very clear from the beginning

2) Why would i be involved in someone else's story? it's just his lame excuse unable to accept reality

E 2 months lo vadi mentality ammyiki poorthiga ardam ayyi rejected ah?? 

2 months is good enough time for a person to develop feelings and get attached. Ammayiki veedi mentality mundhey telisiunna she shuld have avoided him

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

brahmi8.gif

thanks

Yah mee too pm plzz vuuuu

9 hours ago, Help_please said:

Naa friend okadu accused me that he lost a girl because of my "advice", whereas in reality she gave him the middle finger, moved on, blocked him everywhere and married another guy. This girl wasn't even his love or anything. Matrimony lo oka 2-3 months matladukunnaru. Then the girl rejected him. He desperately tried to reach her and she politely told him first. But veedi desperation ekkuvayye sariki block chesindi.

This guy was hallucinating that she will eventually come back. But she didn't and married someone else. Appati nunchi he started verbal abuse/accusing me. Konni months opika patta badha lo unnadu le ani. But eventually it reached a point where I was so sick of this abuse, I had to block him. Appatiki project ledu naku and he even went on to complain to immi. That was the breaking point for me.

Fast forward a few months...I got a great FT job. anni formalities finish ayyi correct ga nenu job start ayye time ki he lost his  FT job. I never believed in all this, but idi chusaka anipinchindi. Idenemo karma ante

I think you both are waste fellows.

FT job is a slave job if you are on h1b andarriki telusu bhayya . prostitute in brothel house on H1 full time job. GC USC full time is more respected.

• Upvote 1

Just now, keviinusa said:

brahmi8.gif

thanks

She told her that she didn't want to meet him. But he even found her address and went to her home (lucky ga aa ammayi intlo ledu)

calling/sending inappropriate messages from unknown numbers

cursing her everyday

stalking her and her family

Just now, Kumaravaarma said:

FT job is a slave job if you are on h1b andarriki telusu bhayya . prostitute in brothel house on H1 full time job. GC USC full time is more respected.

Vellaki red carpet vesi swagatham palukuthara?

Just now, Kumaravaarma said:

gavanni enduku kaka

if he is contented better be it.

Just now, Help_please said:

She told her that she didn't want to meet him. But he even found her address and went to her home (lucky ga aa ammayi intlo ledu)

calling/sending inappropriate messages from unknown numbers

cursing her everyday

stalking her and her family

Bro polichulu case estaru.. vadiki sitting esi reality ni accept chesela cheppu papam .. he needs help

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

E 2 months lo vadi mentality ammyiki poorthiga ardam ayyi rejected ah?? 

2 months is good enough time for a person to develop feelings and get attached. Ammayiki veedi mentality mundhey telisiunna she shuld have avoided him

Yes. He showed signs of entitlement from the beginning but she gave him the benefit of doubt.

She even sent her anna, vadina to meet him. He acted very rude with them and they told him that this guy is bad. So she broke it off. inka akkada start aindi psycho veerangam