Is Karma real?

Help_please

10 hours ago, Help_please said:

Naa friend okadu accused me that he lost a girl because of my "advice", whereas in reality she gave him the middle finger, moved on, blocked him everywhere and married another guy. This girl wasn't even his love or anything. Matrimony lo oka 2-3 months matladukunnaru. Then the girl rejected him. He desperately tried to reach her and she politely told him first. But veedi desperation ekkuvayye sariki block chesindi.

This guy was hallucinating that she will eventually come back. But she didn't and married someone else. Appati nunchi he started verbal abuse/accusing me. Konni months opika patta badha lo unnadu le ani. But eventually it reached a point where I was so sick of this abuse, I had to block him. Appatiki project ledu naku and he even went on to complain to immi. That was the breaking point for me.

Fast forward a few months...I got a great FT job. anni formalities finish ayyi correct ga nenu job start ayye time ki he lost his  FT job. I never believed in all this, but idi chusaka I started wondering, Is this Karma?

Karma will be like this u killing girl parents.girl killing u r parents ^G#W

11 hours ago, Help_please said:

Naa friend okadu accused me that he lost a girl because of my "advice", whereas in reality she gave him the middle finger, moved on, blocked him everywhere and married another guy. This girl wasn't even his love or anything. Matrimony lo oka 2-3 months matladukunnaru. Then the girl rejected him. He desperately tried to reach her and she politely told him first. But veedi desperation ekkuvayye sariki block chesindi.

This guy was hallucinating that she will eventually come back. But she didn't and married someone else. Appati nunchi he started verbal abuse/accusing me. Konni months opika patta badha lo unnadu le ani. But eventually it reached a point where I was so sick of this abuse, I had to block him. Appatiki project ledu naku and he even went on to complain to immi. That was the breaking point for me.

Fast forward a few months...I got a great FT job. anni formalities finish ayyi correct ga nenu job start ayye time ki he lost his  FT job. I never believed in all this, but idi chusaka I started wondering, Is this Karma?

anthaa baane undi.. what was your advice?

43 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Karma is real .. it will affect you in this life only...

This karma concept was told by Lord Krishna right. There is a story Dhritarashtra asks Krishna why I have to see the death of my 100 children, what papam I did. Krishna says this is your karma, 50 janmala kritam dritarashtra was a hunter. And he killed 100 baby birds when mother bird is away. And so he has to see the death of his sons in this birth. Again Dritarashtra asks why after 50 births. Why was not it earlier. Then Krishna says it took you 50 life times to gain the punyam to have 100 sons. So if karma concept is true, it is logical to say it can be carried away to future births.

The def of karma lies in what we believe.

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

This karma concept was told by Lord Krishna right. There is a story Dhritarashtra asks Krishna why I have to see the death of my 100 children, what papam I did. Krishna says this is your karma, 50 janmala kritam dritarashtra was a hunter. And he killed 100 baby birds when mother bird is away. And so he has to see the death of his sons in this birth. Again Dritarashtra asks why after 50 births. Why was not it earlier. Then Krishna says it took you 50 life times to gain the punyam to have 100 sons. So if karma concept is true, it is logical to say it can be carried away to future births.

Instant Karma | Reboot.fm

Its not as simple, striaght to know karma.

Belive or not believe is a choice.....it doesn't matter in the end.

Law and order rules

6 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

@meri_zindagi  dritarashtra is blind kada  . Hence LHS != RHS  Nimmakai

18 hours ago, Help_please said:

karma. nijmam aithe ne gurinchi edo oka roju me friend db lo post chesthadu @3$%

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

karma. nijmam aithe ne gurinchi edo oka roju me friend db lo post chesthadu @3$%

Antey eeyana future girll friendd/affair koodaaaa