Ayodhya’s Temple Pooja May Not Happen!

Anta Assamey

13 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

which pakka desaalu left their religion koddiga cheptaava

Religion vadilipettamani evadu annadu,kastha paithyam thagginchukuntae better ani na opinion..!

Mandir kadithae corona paaripothundhi anta🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Religion vadilipettamani evadu annadu,kastha paithyam thagginchukuntae better ani na opinion..!

Yevadon Ulfa gadu yedo annadani India mothanni yela generalize chestharu uncle..prathi Chota itlanti sannasulu vuntaru ani @kcr garu @KTR tho cheppadu ani @TV9_JAFFER cheppadu

51 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

August 5th ninchi Dec 5th ki 120 days unnayi ra erri fooka.. how does they explain so much delay you moron

I am glad to hear the babri masjid has actually demolished the psyche on morons like your ilk

26ecd6703aeccabcfc9b9951760383ac_d_w.gif

54 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

August 5th ninchi Dec 5th ki 120 days unnayi ra erri fooka.. how does they explain so much delay you moron

I am glad to hear the babri masjid has actually demolished the psyche on morons like your ilk

Personally ra I'm no invested on any of this. How can it demolish the psyche when hindutva morons are still afraid to quote me in this db? 

I just feel bad for muslims in india and hope they are safe from majoritarian bigotry and general lawlessness there. 

I am tryin to get to a position so I can help as many poor muslims to escape that idiotic country into better life in the west

39 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

those retardon'tont define hinduism.i cannot answer for those.yes god has the power to heal many things not just corona,  

This is a question of majority fighting a legal battle peacefully for at least 75 yrs..this is priority for many if not you

those who dont have an identity cannot relate to a religion, but there a converted bunch in the guise of hinduism, who happen to use a word called atheism for their convenience, but they are actually clueless about anything in their life

alanti vedavalu.. school katachu kada.. hospital katachu kada antaaru.. churches and masjids hold the largest land banks in india..vallanevadu adagaru

37 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Yevadon Ulfa gadu yedo annadani India mothanni yela generalize chestharu uncle..prathi Chota itlanti sannasulu vuntaru ani @kcr garu @KTR tho cheppadu ani @TV9_JAFFER cheppadu

Modi ni elect chesinaaka inkenti. India lo sannasulu chaal chaal ekkuva ani decide cheseyochu ga. Seyyatam thapppem ledhh

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

those retardon'tont define hinduism.i cannot answer for those.yes god has the power to heal many things not just corona,  

This is a question of majority fighting a legal battle peacefully for at least 75 yrs..this is priority for many if not you

those who dont have an identity cannot relate to a religion, but there a converted bunch in the guise of hinduism, who happen to use a word called atheism for their convenience, but they are actually clueless about anything in their life

alanti vedavalu.. school katachu kada.. hospital katachu kada antaaru.. churches and masjids hold the largest land banks in india..vallanevadu adagaru

You are yourself a retard. 

The masjid was destroyed by a mob full.of retards like you.

Talk some sense or shut up moron

Just now, TrollBait said:

Soodhilodharam, india is a sick country. Cover drives aapu.

Masjid ni koolchi temple anta. Lol jokers.

temple ni koolchi masjid kattaru ..doesn't that count ? do you let go mecca

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

temple was destroyed by savages following a dest cult religion, i am happy that justica has been done now by reversing the savagery of animals on humanity

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

SFTU and be happy with what you have in india for now

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

temple ni koolchi masjid kattaru ..doesn't that count ? do you let go mecca

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

temple was destroyed by savages following a dest cult religion, i am happy that justica has been done now by reversing the savagery of animals on humanity

Imaginary temple aa? Lol. Silly yedhavalu. 

India deserves an idiot like modi ra. Intha saduvukunnav paisa use ledhu.

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

SFTU and be happy with what you have in india for now

You are retard though. Because you can't even justify what happened wihout crying about imaginary things that happened 500yrs ago, was it?

Lol.