VIP Life. ..freedom leni life

bostonbro

VIP life😮 A staff member runs behind Kajol and Ajay Devgn's son Yug who came out for a cycle ride in Juhu🚲🔊 Lotsa other Bollywood celebs have been spotted out and about this week... Vaani Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Amrish Puri's grandson Vardhan Puri (the dude jogging in Juhu), Aditya Roy Kapur, Charmi Kaur and Abhimanyu Dasani among others🤩 Vaani was seen at Jackky Bhagnani's production office aka Pooja Films. She had a blue on blue thaaaaang💙 going on and came forward for a quick posing sesh before hoppin' into her ride. Amrish Puri's grandson Vardhan Puri was seen jogging in Juhu. He slipped into a supes tight tee and trackies for the outing🏃‍♂️ Parineeti Chopra was spotted in Andheri and had a burrrrrning question for the paparazzi team "Aap log ne kaise dhoonda mujhe?"😜🤪 Aditya Chopra and his ghosla (he's got suchcha handsome goofy vibe to him na?) were seen at Sunny Super Sound. He's like "Baal ki haalat dekho" before coming forward for a few pictures😁 Tollywood girl Charmy Kaur was seen cycling in Juhu while Bhagyashree's son Abhimanyu Dasani was spotted outside a salon in Versova💇‍♂️

9 minutes ago, sri_india said:

eee poradu future bollywood hero naaa ???

Rudhestharu..amma babulu unnaru ga backup 🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, sri_india said:

eee poradu future bollywood hero naaa ???

Ajay Devgan gadi gurinchii vinna danni batti I don't think they will ruddify on us

he also dont belong to that bollywood insiders and openly criticized bollywood coterie abt awards and all.

but the thing is that these star kids have altogether different expectations set on them, pressure is more than outsiders I believe,

shahrukh khan koduku ante shahrukh kante topu vundali ani korukuntar janam

likewise ajay devgan chudali emaithadoo

54 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

Ajay Devgan gadi gurinchii vinna danni batti I don't think they will ruddify on us

he also dont belong to that bollywood insiders and openly criticized bollywood coterie abt awards and all.

but the thing is that these star kids have altogether different expectations set on them, pressure is more than outsiders I believe,

shahrukh khan koduku ante shahrukh kante topu vundali ani korukuntar janam

likewise ajay devgan chudali emaithadoo

Ajay Devgn's dad and one of the most celebrated action and stunt directors in Bollywood.

He was also ruddhified on us... otherwise he is not hero face...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, IdleBrain said:

Ajay Devgn's dad and one of the most celebrated action and stunt directors in Bollywood.

Ruddhified ahhhh are u snow akka in real??

25 minutes ago, IdleBrain said:

I know but entho kontha talent lekunte inni rojulu vundaledu kada

apaharan, once upon a time in mumbai konni movies vunnai vadivi cult classics