How trivikram is getting movie chances

Silveradotwo

Just now, Silveradotwo said:

Routine story mana db lo ese punchle baguntai adi dialogues kante ,I don't why producers producing movies with him

Simple logic bro!! If the movie makes profits for the producers and heroes are happy with him..they get chances...

PS: Majority likes his movies, i compulsory watch his movies atleast once in theatres...s/o satyamurthy chala sarlu chusa tv lo...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Simple logic bro!! If the movie makes profits for the producers and heroes are happy with him..they get chances...

PS: Majority likes his movies, i compulsory watch his movies atleast once in theatres...s/o satyamurthy chala sarlu chusa tv lo...

Oho s/o satyamurthy ok 

Attarintiki daredi nunchi routine movies testunadu ,same big family dispute same heroine estory ,same same same....

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Aravinda Sametha movie kuda bagundi ninna YouTube la chushna

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

yup... oka first 15-20 mins tappa.. migatha antha baguntadi...

2 hours ago, toranam said:

ALa industry hit bro ...that’s enough for him to make movies further and stay in the top director’s league 

nenu netflixlo 3-5 times chusa aa movie...

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Khaleja ...bro... Mahesh superb acting but enduku poyindo ...probably janalaki ekkaledu emo concept...

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Audience mida revenge anukunta 

Prasa dialogue lu and punches kosam story raskuntadu guruji Adi kuda old movies nundi copy 

• Haha 1