Biker chilling ghost story

Silveradotwo

In October 2017 I decided to travel to my hometown . My hometown is Patna and I currently live in Pune. I planned each and every specific things which I might require as I was travelling on a motorcycle. The total distance I had to cover was almost 2000km . This time t decided to go via ranchi , hazaribag as my aunt stay there . So I selected the route .

6 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Adi 2009 IPL-2 India ki dooramga, South Africa ki deggaraga jarugthunna rojulu. Avi nenu college ki degaraga intiki dooranga unna rojulu kuda 

Vere thread edam bro daniki

The route taken was from pune - Nagpur - Raipur - Bilaspur - Ambikapur - Aurangabad - Patna .

I was suppose to take a different route from raipur till ranchi but due to some naxal news and warning from people I decided to take the bilaspur route. I knew this route was equally dangerous as it had some naxals influence but with development sweeping in and roads getting built it looked like a better route. Beware I cannot go back till nagpur and take other route . So I decided to continue and thought of reaching ranchi by night .

It turned out to be the best adventure of my life . No google maps ,no voice (the lady from Google who give voice direction she said thank you and went offline ),no gps working and very less cellular network . Post bilaspur it's a jungle ,un explored , no roads , no humans in sighting . Roads were being built but not in good condition (hopefully it will become 4 lane road in couple of years ).

After Bilaspur I took a road to Ranchi . It was lush jungle , no human in sight. Alli could hear was my super bike inline 2 revving engine loud in the jungle and hoping I do not attract any unwanted attention .

It was almost past 9 in the night . The night look young and beautiful and after a lifetime I saw glittering stars in abundance .While I was enjoying this I saw a white light , first I thought of it to be a headlamp from other motorbike or scooter and found some relief. I was just heading into a jungle with on one in sight.But as I closed in I felt it was no headlight or motorbike.It was something else. I was astonished what saw . I saw a white plasma lie kind of stuff which was leaving white trail . I have never seen anything like this before . It was slow, steady and bright. Night turned to day . I knew i was in deep . at that moment i knew from inside that i will not see another day as it was the end .I kept driving. I was hoping that it is getting captured on my action camera. It turned out i was a fool who counted on technology as it fails when you require it the most. I wear hardware from top to bottom where i do not have to pick a phone to dial or call. that day all were useless.

Whatever it was It came to my left .it was slow. I don’t know why i feel this way but whenever i look back i feel it was slow but it was neck to neck . side by side. It was huge ,I just have no words to explain . I was scared , felt like i am going to die .I was equally terrified as I knew the nearest help would be coming only after I am dead or worse eaten by some wild animal . It did not harmed me. it vanished , it was travelling at the same constant speed and after sometime it went out of sight. That moment i realized what wise men always say as not to travel at night. I got all the wis ness at that very moment. I was using an action camera but what surprised me was it did not record anything . It went offline . Sounds like movie but it's real. And then the worst happened . My bike which has no fault whatsoever went kapoot . Ignition went off , no power whatsoever . I came to halt . I actually tumbled before coming to a stop . my bike fell .No power ,no light and my usb charger was fried which was connected to battery . My mobile at that time was switched off . I turned on my cell phone .I was surprised as battery had only charged 10 percent left. I had no option . I decided to investigate and see if I could make my bike work . I opened my seat as my bike electrical are under seat . After spending almost 30 min and battery coming down to 2 percent I figured out my fuses were blown . My fuse box had extra fuses and I out in new fuses and pressed ignition. My bike started . Quickly I started my bike , packed my luggage again and instead going forward I took a u turn and went back to ambikapur .Once i reach Ambikapur i inspected my bike. Due to sudden loss of power and unable to see in the dark i tumbled on bad roads. Due to bike fine suspension i managed for few meters but i fell on my left. did not noticed anything but once i reached ambikapur i saw the left rear foot peg missing due to fall. Bike did not sustained any damage due to sliders installed.

installed.

main-qimg-03bd174ee9fb12ff226e077a22a66246

These were the fuses which had a short circuit with some spares. i really dont know if these spares were not there what i would have done or got out .I had to spend at least 9 hours or more in that place just to see Daybreak. I cannot imagine. this small 10 number fuse in red saved my life. That day i realized help can come in any form. we just have to see it.

main-qimg-4bd91530d80c17b232bc366c2969aa35

Rear foot peg completely gone. I was lucky to live and tell the tale.dont know what else could have happened . thanks to my Benelli TNT 300 which is built like a tank and sustained the most rough terrain .

main-qimg-a065471a8fe23ba2219c5965159051a0

Took a SH in the morning from Ambikapur. This is how it looks in the morning . Still no human or civilization insight. Thanks to people who build the road at least.

main-qimg-76456a64459a9bfa6fbae04c7909e76f

This time i kept my throttle open. I had to cover this part of country fast.

its heavily naxals affected area.

main-qimg-0d698dd3cf509dbd81cffcd72f89fff4

Had to cross this river on bike. No Road as roads are getting built. I cant imagine crossing this river in night.

main-qimg-42ad133706dc349887d671d71d46394e

I owe my life to this bike as it ferried me from the worst terrain one could imagine.(n the morning we both took the shower)

main-qimg-c72947f0ea0c88d5557b061321841413

The route taken to reach aurangabad from ambikapur .Again through jungle area but in daylight and as early as possible.

main-qimg-319c1d0adedd42a0f4b37e6306c3b893

These was the route where I got my fair share of unwanted adventure .If only rough terrain,slush was not enough at that moment . Can you see my U-turn . I had to fend there all on my own. If you google these place you can gather further info .

I decided now not to continue till Ranchi and head back to Patna . I did not clicked a lot of picture as i only thought of reaching my home ASAP.I only clicked when i stopped for tea breaks or to get a bit light.

Next day I reached Patna . I share my experience with some of my close friends and relatives .Some were awestruck and some did not believed .

But for me it was the scariest thing . I holded on to my guts ,my instinct and science to get our of that situation. I don't know or could imagine any other scenario . I kept calm in pitch black darkness .

I hope it was the experience of my lifetime and I don't want to get into such situation again ever . Once back home I hugged my parents ,my wife and kids . I knew it's hard for many to understand . But I just went through that . Now when I look back it seems like a experience but at that moment it all boiled down to staying calm and think the logical stuff even though most that happened had no logical explanation

Adding a picture of Palumu which is situated near Bihar Jharkhand Border. Just imagine the road pleasure one would get by driving on these roads. I would love to visit this place again but surely in Day time…… :) : ) This road connecting post Ambikapur,Aurangabad till Patna is a breeze to drive. You will hardly see anyone .

anyone .

main-qimg-758ed91e6900c73d1523171560051001

Thank you.

EDIT:

I added the photos i can find from my Google Photos just to explain how things were . I have used this photos in other quora question from different perspective. after almost 1.5 years i am sharing my experience with a lot of courage.

Added the map and the route from Google maps location history .Most are not mapped but it can give some idea .

I have tried to write my experience here .Though I have written this under ghost hunt and so on ,or ghost experience. But if you ask me I still don't know what I saw . Whether it was ghost or not ,I don't know .And I have no intention of finding out . It was white ,felt like plasma and was moving steady .I have not jumped to any conclusion as almost after 1 year I still don't know what I saw . Though I have mentioned it under ghost topic as my experience.

Note : there is a new route from Nagpur -Raipur - Sambalpur which is all 4 lane road with access control roads . The roads are such condition that annexprienced rider can ride with 100kmph all day long . It's one of the best roads which has come up. Recently one of my friend covered pune till ranchi on this road and he was amazed to see the brilliant road which are also safe at night to travel.

Shring some of his pics. This is for people who are planning to take a route from Mumbai ,pune till jharkhand . Roads are superbly built. Except some pathy road from Pune till Nagpur .Post it it's very good.

main-qimg-ed6baa5a58b451cbb9a5db57a21cbde6
main-qimg-c386cd032dfa1094dc3d5e4614919699
main-qimg-ecc84817fc8dbbca30e9023111ef8ca9
main-qimg-99ddcb1afc3995ac40988fc4a80c4c47
main-qimg-de4b296cb7853efc5befd85070192b67

Friends thank you for reading this . Recently I have started my new YouTube channel on travelling and motorbike .hope you will like it .

Please like and subscribe .

Indian Motorrad

Thanks for reading .

Friends I would be traveling again by this route before Diwali but would be accompanied by 3 or 4 other riders . If interested we can meet up to create video logs. Thanks for reading .

Edit

Incident 2 :

I am writing this after I changed my house . My son who is going to turn 3 Years old would cry loud and would wake up from his sleep . On being asked he would point to the bathroom . This has happened couple of times . Me and my wife both were present in the house. After making him sleep my wife would get involved into household activity and I would move to drawing room to do some office work . But this has happened 3 times . The expression he gave as if someone or something was there . There are no reason for a 3 Year old to point into only 1 direction all the time especially when he wakes up freightened. All.three times we were nearby but not in same room. And most of time it happened between 10 to 12 . I don't know but we both did not liked it . This incident also happened when my son was more than 1 Years old . But this again happened.

Incident 3 :

This is What made me shift house on priority. It was almost past midnight . My younger brother was in 1 room and my wife and kids were sleeping in another . As usual I was in drawing room . The kitchen light was on and I had just finished 1 cigarette before hitting the bed . The drawing room was partially lit due to kitchen light on .

I was sitting there and was thinking something .mostly about job change and was searching through some job portal for relevant opening .

While doing this I felt I saw something sitting right in front of me on the sofa . I turned the mobile phone with screen facing towards the sofa . I just saw a shadow sitting in front on and on this it just got up and in an instant moved towards the Kitchen . Seconds later I followed it and it was not there . I immediately started shouting and started calling my brother and wife while coming out of the kitchen .

Firstly I switched on all lights , went inside the room where my kids were sleeping and narrated what happened that moment . Post that we decided to move out from that flat .

It was not scary but what intrigued me that this might be same thing that my son saw and he just pointed fingers towards bathroom . Later only I came to witness it .

Right now I have moved out . My kids and wife are at home for Diwali and I have decided to stay back for shifting flat along with my brother .if u ask me this is first time I have even seen a shadow inside a home . I stay in a posh location in Aundh. I asked few neighbours about any similar incident but the response was not convincing. Done said it could be due to a hospital infront of the society . But this incident convinced me that there is something out there.

This happened 3 months back.

Please share your views on it . I was quite disturbed due to this and I was not able to sleep at night . Generally I stood guard near my kids whole night as long they were here with me and only went to sleep after 4 am .

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Idi nee story ah ettesava, with pictures undi interesting. Afternoon popcorn techkoni chaduvta and feedback ista 

Antha em ledu inkoti estha chudu