Sushant Singh Rajput drama lo, most fantastic claim edhi?

TrollBait

Just now, DaatarBabu said:

Daani Chappidi Mukku Tollywood la 1 cinema lechi poyinappude Danni permanent shopping material ga cheseyalsindi @Sucker Did a mistake... 

Ma Sushant babu ni anyayam ga pampinchesindi... 

vaadi bondha. 

Just now, Picheshwar said:

anavasaramga vadi chavu ni vadukuntunnaru 

maamulu vadakam kaadhu. vaadi bank account lo 47cr nundi 4cr ki ochhindi anta.

adhi kooda aa ammayi nokkesindhi anta.

emanna chepte nammey laaga undaali. vaadi range ki 47cr antha too much.

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

too much ga maatladthunnaru. RheaChakraborthy 24/7 trending.

but the claim that SSR had 47cr in his account must be completely bullshit.

baa, after hearing Sushant's psychiatrist say he had bipolar disorder, i started taking this issue more seriously since my brother also has bipolar disorder and have been following the news closely. After putting together whatever I have been hearing in the news about sushant and all the personal details that arnab p**k goswami has been revealing, I very strongly feel sushant was going through an episode of bipolar disorder when he took his life. 

here is what i heard in the news so far.

1) sushant transfered a huge amount of money in the days prior to his death (symptom: excessive and pointless spending)

2) sushant told one of his friends that he was afraid of someone following him and someone trying to hurt him, even though he was not clear or sure who (symptom: paranoia and possible hallucinations)

3) according to one of his friends, rhea asked him multiple times in the last few months to promise that he would never commit suicide. she wouldn't say that unless he has expressed suicidal behaviors (symptom: suicidality)

4) There were some reports (not sure how true) that he was quite irritable and lashing out at people occasionally in the last few weeks (symptom: irritability)

5) He was at one point treated for depression (depression is one phase of bipolar disorder).

All of the above symptoms correspond to textbook bipolar disorder (my brother has everything except suicidality).

He was also not taking medication in the months before his death. Untreated bipolar disorder has a very high risk of suicide (the highest of all mental illnesses). 

My prediction is that in 1-2 months, all these theories that people are trying to go after will be a wild goose chase. A p**k arnab gadu okko symptom ki okko talk show chesthu dabbulu 10gutunnadu.  

4 minutes ago, jaijava said:

baa, after hearing Sushant's psychiatrist say he had bipolar disorder, i started taking this issue more seriously since my brother also has bipolar disorder and have been following the news closely. After putting together whatever I have been hearing in the news about sushant and all the personal details that arnab p**k goswami has been revealing, I very strongly feel sushant was going through an episode of bipolar disorder when he took his life. 

1) sushant transfered a huge amount of money in the days prior to his death (symptom: excessive and pointless spending)

2) sushant told one of his friends that he was afraid of someone following him and someone trying to hurt him, even though he was not clear or sure who (symptom: paranoia and possible hallucinations)

3) according to one of his friends, rhea asked him multiple times in the last few months to promise that he would never commit suicide. she wouldn't say that unless he has expressed suicidal behaviors (symptom: suicidality)

4) There were some reports (not sure how true) that he was quite irritable and lashing out at people occasionally in the last few weeks (symptom: irritability)

5) He was at one point treated for depression (depression is one phase of bipolar disorder).

All of the above symptoms correspond to textbook bipolar disorder (my brother has everything except suicidality).

He was also not taking medication in the months before his death. Untreated bipolar disorder has a very high risk of suicide (the highest of all mental illnesses). 

My prediction is that in 1-2 months, all these theories that people are trying to go after will be a wild goose chase. A p**k arnab gadu okko symptom ki okko talk show chesthu dabbulu 10gutunnadu.  

yeah. I didn't follow the story much. but mental illness ni vadilesi edho contro sh1t meedha concentrate chesi janalani rechha godthunnaru.

take care of your brother ba. siblings are precious.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

yeah. I didn't follow the story much. but mental illness ni vadilesi edho contro sh1t meedha concentrate chesi janalani rechha godthunnaru.

take care of your brother ba. siblings are precious.

thanks ba.. 

Arnab gadu endi, salman and batch ni prati vishayam lo laagutunadu ?

sooraj pancholi gadi hand vundi ani circulate ayitundi...there might be some truth in it..

28 minutes ago, Badi_Chowdi said:

Arnab gadu endi, salman and batch ni prati vishayam lo laagutunadu ?

sooraj pancholi gadi hand vundi ani circulate ayitundi...there might be some truth in it..

lol adhi 2016 lo ayina godavaki anta...salman khan ippudu champinchindanta..

antaanikanna ardham vundaali....2019 lo vaadu kedarnath movie promotion kosam biggboss kocchadu

1 hour ago, jaijava said:

do you ppl will accept it....they already made up their...

they'll just listen to what they want to hear that's about it...

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

lol adhi 2016 lo ayina godavaki anta...salman khan ippudu champinchindanta..

antaanikanna ardham vundaali....2019 lo vaadu kedarnath movie promotion kosam biggboss kocchadu

I read somewhere that Disha Salian who allegedly committed suicide by jumping off the building...akadi nundi start ayindi anta...

2 minutes ago, Badi_Chowdi said:

I read somewhere that Disha Salian who allegedly committed suicide by jumping off the building...akadi nundi start ayindi anta...

yes disha salian ki sooraj pancholi ki enti relation ...oka pakka disha vallamme chebuthundhi em connection ledhu..

but as usual mana online cetectives gurinchi thelusuga they'll come up with multiple theories based on their baised ness