Is H1B and GC easier to get while working at FAANG?

jaijava

Itsa a buss microsoft google valaki kuda rfes vastunayi , my friend was mechanical enginner amazon lo query padadi how education is related to hiugh skilled job ani , later they answered s with expierence it got approved finally

3 minutes ago, jaijava said:

One jaffa I know works at vapple.. he says uscis gives special preference to prestigious  companies..is it true or is it a bussss..

Bussss

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Itsa a buss microsoft google valaki kuda rfes vastunayi , my friend was mechanical enginner amazon lo query padadi how education is related to hiugh skilled job ani , later they answered s with expierence it got approved finally

Any higher chance of getting picked in lottery working at FAANG? Naaku inko attempt undi.. want to try to get into FAANG and then apply.. 

6 minutes ago, jaijava said:

Any higher chance of getting picked in lottery working at FAANG? Naaku inko attempt undi.. want to try to get into FAANG and then apply.. 

nope lottery same odds but if u get in faang they will help you in india or any other country 

9 minutes ago, jaijava said:

Lottery ani nuvve cheptunavu ... Then how will the chances be higher working for a certain companies .... If that is case what is the point of calling it a lottery ....

17 minutes ago, jaijava said:

One jaffa I know works at vapple.. he says uscis gives special preference to prestigious  companies..is it true or is it a bussss..

Lol, that's the beauty of the worst broken immigration system of this country antunna @Repo uncle

11 minutes ago, jaijava said:

google thalli or mallefoolu IT solutions all fair and equal in vomerica ankul