NRIs buying in Hyderabad

chantigaduUS

Cheppa kada Kokapet Narsingi minimum 5 to 10c now a days.. jubilee hills banjara hills evadu dekatledu ippudu.. memu development ki ichina builder sold all the 104 villas rates between 6 to 12c..

10 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Cheppa kada Kokapet Narsingi minimum 5 to 10c now a days.. jubilee hills banjara hills evadu dekatledu ippudu.. memu development ki ichina builder sold all the 104 villas rates between 6 to 12c..

Jubilee hills  still holds good, manchi property has a value of 50+C and depending on the area in junlie it still has 3-5 lakhs/yard, same house like these still costs in jublie hills upwards of 20-25c. Jubilee will always be the marque place..suburban villas are more upper middle and executive class.

20 minutes ago, chantigaduUS said:

How and how.. 9 cr petti ela kontunnaru...and Hyderabad lo emi cheddamani anta EMI tho...IT jobs tho kastame... 

https://www.ap7am.com/flash-news-694505/doctors-and-businessmen-are-prime-buyers-in-hyderabad-new-homes

By selling other assets , black money by politicians +employees , few hospital owners , businessmen antey basically politicians 

IT job antey lite ,only the top management can afford to buy 10 crore villas . Some NRI can purchase if they intend to sell everything in US and settle here , only a handful of such people . 

45 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Jubilee hills  still holds good, manchi property has a value of 50+C and depending on the area in junlie it still has 3-5 lakhs/yard, same house like these still costs in jublie hills upwards of 20-25c. Jubilee will always be the marque place..suburban villas are more upper middle and executive class.

Jubilee Hills the so called 3 to 5 Lakh/yrd plots are mostly commercial bits. There is a severe water and traffic problem in jubilee hills and banjara hills and most of the celebrities and doctors in the area are slowly moving out. Music director Koti recently sold his jubilee hills home and moved to Gandipet recently. Allu Arjun is building a new home near financial district. Venkatesh already moved out several years ago. I have a relative that works in the revenue/registration department and he told me that there are barely any sales in jubilees hills in the last 2 years, at most 1 to 2 transactions per month and even they are mostly commercial plots. Most of the residential plot listings are sitting there for 2+ years now. 

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

How much you got for giving them to development? 

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

How much you got for giving them to development? 

We got 4 villas bro, two for my babai's family and 2 for our family- One for me and one for my brother.. It's not just our land. The builder pooled from several people around our land to make it one big piece of land for development..

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

We got 4 villas bro, two for my babai's family and 2 for our family- One for me and one for my brother.. It's not just our land. The builder pooled from several people around our land to make it one big piece of land for development..

Inka work chestunava bro nenu retire avutubde

4 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Inka work chestunava bro nenu retire avutubde

Planning on retiring next year. You can't be house poor. You also need monthly income and my expectations are high..

looks like corona will be there for next 3 to 4 years in India ! Many jobs, businesses , economy will be down due to this.

India lo major cities lo real estate down avthundhi eppudu kakapoyina 2021 lo bcoz purchasing power thagguthundi kabbati. so may be it is better to buy after 1 year. Inka rate thaggochu corona elagey continue ayithey...

before corona vunna rate kanna negotiate chesi thesukuntey better 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

looks like corona will be there for next 3 to 4 years in India ! Many jobs, businesses , economy will be down due to this.

India lo major cities lo real estate down avthundhi eppudu kakapoyina 2021 lo bcoz purchasing power thagguthundi kabbati. so may be it is better to buy after 1 year. Inka rate thaggochu corona elagey continue ayithey...

before corona vunna rate kanna negotiate chesi thesukuntey better 

Small towns lo corona has no effect on real estate . So disappointed !! 

7 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Small towns lo corona has no effect on real estate . So disappointed !! 

Hyd lo kooda ekkada undi vaa.. Apartments emanna effect ayyayemo but villas, lands no change naaku telsi. Maa kokapet area lo aite honestly villa and land rates increase ayyay from March to now..