OMG!!! What a farce..

chanchala

Looks like this is a freedom of expression issue to some. Freedom to lie, and not be countered by the truth? wtf.

Frankly @Picheshwar I underestimated Hindutva in India. If they can frame publishing a book on Delhi riots blaming the victims in the riots as a freedom of expression issue, its a truly scary environment for anyone who goes against the regime in India.

No wonder dumbfcuks like @Spartan @Mirage and to a lesser extent the smartass @chittimallu_14 are so confident in their open bigotry.

do you remember this piece of sh1t @Spartan tried to blame some ghosh as the instigator in JNU clash. I found his desperation to push bs narratives absolutely funny.. but it no longer is.

ofcourse the shameless @Android_Halwa also added to this list.

this db is truly the dumps, part of a much larger dumpyard - India.

and all these morons are scared to actually talk about their version of events, because they'll be exposed as worthless morons if they did.

8 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Yes leftists and radical Islamists like u at peak

yet Kapil Mishra is not in prison, while a bunch of university professors are. and those who protested against the govt are.

So this genius expects publishing houses to uncritically publish outright lies just to maintain the 'balance' in opinion? 

wtf is wrong with educated Indians? collectively losing their mind to simple Hindutva. are they afraid of Hindutva or do they think they control it in the future?

33 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

I changed my mind ra. Hindutva is my number 1 hate item now ra. Not nationalism... not capitalism...

so I apologize to our @Catalpha for being needlessly nasty to her, while being polite with you. its a travesty no?

you are such a disgusting pig. 

8 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Em antunnav.....ib  officer ankit ni 400 times podichi champaaru....conspiracy ledu antava? 

evaru chepparu Ankit ni champindhi muslim mob ani?

Tahir Hussain ni detain chesi, vaallaki nachinattu vaaallu kathalu alluthunnaru. Tahir meedha chargesheet lo first line itself is a comedy. that he planned this with Umar Khalid - the JNU student.

court ki velthey g lo thantharu ilanti chethha story lu allithey. 

most likely Ankit Sharma was killed by BJP goons. the same goons who attacked Tahir Hussain. OpIndia lo cheppey stories antha naaku cheppaku

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Silveradotwo said:

India is a free nation evariki

Istam vachindi vadu chedukuntadu

Tappu endi

3 minutes ago, chanchala said:

evaru chepparu Ankit ni champindhi muslim mob ani?

Tahir Hussain ni detain chesi, vaallaki nachinattu vaaallu kathalu alluthunnaru. Tahir meedha chargesheet lo first line itself is a comedy. that he planned this with Umar Khalid - the JNU student.

court ki velthey g lo thantharu ilanti chethha story lu allithey. 

most likely Ankit Sharma was killed by BJP goons. the same goons who attacked Tahir Hussain. OpIndia lo cheppey stories antha naaku cheppaku

Your theory sounds exactly like trying mumbai attack attributing to rss. I agree Khalid ki link undakapovachu.

Aina congres time lo rss ki saazish publish chesi nappudu levani niru ippudu lestondi ae? Nuvvu ante indian liberals ki

11 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Your theory sounds exactly like trying mumbai attack attributing to rss. I agree Khalid ki link undakapovachu.

Aina congres time lo rss ki saazish publish chesi nappudu levani niru ippudu lestondi ae? Nuvvu ante indian liberals ki

Delhi lo jarigindhi planned riot against muslims. Tahir Hussain, along with a few other defended himself. 

vaadey champadu Ankit Sharma ni ani cheppataaniki enti proof? 

and more than that, the book claims that he's some kind of mastermind behind the entire thing. enti babu proof daaniki?

He was holed in his house for 3 days,

the most important story here is Delhi Police involvement in the riots, not who Tahir killed. and how he suddenly became the mastermind because he led a mob.