h1 lca question

Nimmakai

e year pick and approve indi.. lca lo company address and na home address rendu  mention chesaru (working from home kabatti).. ithe nen oka vela  apt maripothe company valaki cheppala and malli lca marchadam a pulihara antha untada ?

1 minute ago, Epic said:

Yes, h1b amendment is required unless you move within same metropolitan area(I guess within 50 miles)

so <50 miles ithe em kadu kadha same company tho unte ..

6 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

I don’t think so, but I guess you need post the LCA in your apartment area somewhere more visible like a notice board in leasing office etc. Not sure if you really have to do it, check with your immi team.

When You Do NOT Need to File an Amended Petition

• A move within an MSA: If your H-1B employee ismoving to a new job location within the same MSA or area of intended employment a new LCA is not required. Therefore, you do not need to file an amended H-1B petition. However, you must still post the original LCA in the new work location within the same MSA or area of intended employment. For example, an H-1B employee moving to a new job location within the New York City MSA (NYC) would not trigger the need for a new LCA, but you would still need to post the previously obtained LCA at the new work location. This is required regardless of whether an entire office moved from one location to another within NYC or if just one H-1B employee moves from one client site to another within NYC. 

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

I don’t think so, but I guess you need post the LCA in your apartment area somewhere more visible like a notice board in leasing office etc. Not sure if you really have to do it, check with your immi team.

@3$%

Employer ki address update cheyi . 2 printouts of lca hall and bedroom lo paste . Done !

These are official instructions we got from immigration department since covid started . I replied pasted in home but printer illiya erkiya em paste cheyaledu . 

3 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

Yup... within 50 miles radius ey galli lo aina undochu. Usually ni work locations istaru two different states lo, so that u can work in any of the 2 locations without amendment. And it never matters where you live. Is your office and house address 50 miles apart ?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Employer ki address update cheyi . 2 printouts of lca hall and bedroom lo paste . Done !

3 minutes ago, Epic said:

ok, thanks :sHa_friends:

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Yup... within 50 miles radius ey galli lo aina undochu. Usually ni work locations istaru two different states lo, so that u can work in any of the 2 locations without amendment. And it never matters where you live. Is your office and house address 50 miles apart ?

no.. 2 miles apart office inti nunchi .. oka vela vere apt ki shift ina few miles lo ne unta 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

These are official instructions we got from immigration department since covid started . I replied pasted in home but printer illiya erkiya em paste cheyaledu . 

Uffo... ofc break rooms lo ala pettavallu.. Ipudu wfh kabatti intlo pettukovala... lol

1 minute ago, Nimmakai said:

no.. 2 miles part office inti nunchi 

then it is not considered as secondary location. And are you changing your client and work location as well ?

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

then it is not considered as secondary location. And are you changing your client and work location as well ?

no fte nadi.. all will be same except my apartment ( inka em anukole move avdam ani)

4 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Uffo... ofc break rooms lo ala pettavallu.. Ipudu wfh kabatti intlo pettukovala... lol

Yeah . Vallu chadastam to cheptaru but audits elano lev ga light .

1 minute ago, Nimmakai said:

no fte nadi.. all will be same except my apartment ( inka em anukole move avdam ani)

You don’t need to do anything I think. Inka anni report cheyala enti NNTO emails laga