Any one interested for GC in EB-5 Offline me

Murari_Murari

1) you and your family need to be convert to  Christian matham( if you are already christian dont apply and preferrably Hindu) 

2) Me and my pals will be investing on a company, you will be binami. ( You need to give us confidence you dont run away with money, your health certificate is manditory) 

3) This is 100 crores project so max we can accommodate is 20 people. 

You will be free bird in 5 years. 

Update: Our main motive is to help our fellow indians at same time we like to spread christian religion. So if you think this is business let it be, 

hinduthavni namukunavani nekem award ivaru, maravani evaru duram pettaru, life time opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

1) you and your family need to be convert to  Christian matham( if you are already christian dont apply and preferrably Hindu) 

2) Me and my pals will be investing on a company, you will be binami. ( You need to give us confidence you dont run away with money, your health certificate is manditory) 

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Update: Our main motive is to help our fellow indians at same time we like to spread christian religion. So if you think this is business let it be, 

hinduthavni namukunavani nekem award ivaru, maravani evaru duram pettaru, life time opportunity.

Endhi nijama