Hyderabad US Visa consulate appointment ( for urgent cases)

EisMcSquare

7 minutes ago, neo26 said:

You can find the info in the link. You can get expedite Appt in certain cases like Medical emergency or funeral etc. Some people are getting doctor certificates stating they went into depression as they have been separated from their family in US and getting expedited appts.

http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-expeditedappointment.asp

medical certificates em avasaram ledhu H1 H4 F1 andhariki EA appointments isthunnaru 

19 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Nenu ma wife ki chesa emergency appointment hyd consulate lo approve ayindhi usa lo land ayyi 1week kuda aithundi

na wife pregnant she needs helps , can we get appointment  in such case?

17 minutes ago, EisMcSquare said:

Ledu anukunta nadi similar case, i tried talking with a counsltancy agent in hyd, vadu only medical emergency avuthunnai annadu. Expecting to open in a month or so annadu

42 minutes ago, neo26 said:

You can find the info in the link. You can get expedite Appt in certain cases like Medical emergency or funeral etc. Some people are getting doctor certificates stating they went into depression as they have been separated from their family in US and getting expedited appts.

http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-expeditedappointment.asp

Avi anni store avvuthayi records lo. GC/Cit ichhetappudu interview lo questions padathayi depression ki

14 minutes ago, EisMcSquare said:

Bro pregnancy unnapudu they won’t treat as emergency you can do that in India as well..apply as a family separation Send an email to hyd consulate. below are the steps which I followed for my wife emergency appointment.

1. Send an email to hyd consulate explaining your cause (I mentioned my kids need to be monitored by there pediatrician and family separation )

2. After 2 days my Appointment request was denied, then I sent an follow up email to them asking for reasons for denial,even they mentioned denial reason.i told them I can I provide more evidence as documentation.

3.Then received an email saying we are reviewing your request 

4. they called my wife gave 2 days to pick for visa appointment.

5. they sent an email saying go ahead an book emergency request appointment 

6. I booked a regalar visa appointment for jan2021 ,then the emergency visa appointment option will be available for you.

7. Then the emergency appointment date has been booked 

8. Went with all documents included my i797 copy ,ds160,appointment confirmation email and evidence from the usa pediatrician provided the letter.and kids usa passport copies as well safe side 

9. Just 3 simple questions and said visa approved got passport in courier as there picking up centers are closed

10.aug 28 united airlines my wife travelled with 2kids along with mother in law 

Finally happy ending 

This is my experience