NRI Kids before marriage please read this must

Murari_Murari

5 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Just as a caution 

Preferbaly dont marry MS amayi.

Nuvu kakapothay inkokadu nanu chesukontadu ani vuntadhi + boys girls staying in single rooms for saving money is additional bonus since parents are not here.

1) Ms amayiki nuvu kothaga us chupinchalevu ..pori super vundi ms lo single vundante something Wrong..either pysco or break up ..1% amrutha,amy,darling lanti db manchi amayulu vundochu.

2)ms amayiki yenni sesina they compare with other ms foris husbands and torcher you also antlu tominche chances vunayi. 

3) 32 kadhu 35 vachina wait cheyi manchi match vache daka.

4) village ante mari vura mass kakunda koncham nuvu vellinapudu oka 10 days vundedattu chesuko..endukante ne koduku akade vuntandu kanuka.

5) spend 1000$ and put detective agency for enquiry to make sure all ok.. ma friend koduku ilane chesukonaka telisindhi amayi evarithono lechipothay gapchup ga tesukochi chesaru ani.

Ee genx lo kooda endhi bhayya thinking ammayila meedha .. chadavdinike assahaygaa undhi ..

..  nee guudha lo dammu lekapothe edainaa okkate. 
PorapaatunNaa ...nuvvu cheskoku bhayya ms ammyini.. lifelong ee alochane thone sacchipotav 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Just as a caution 

Preferbaly dont marry MS amayi.

Nuvu kakapothay inkokadu nanu chesukontadu ani vuntadhi + boys girls staying in single rooms for saving money is additional bonus since parents are not here.

1) Ms amayiki nuvu kothaga us chupinchalevu ..pori super vundi ms lo single vundante something Wrong..either pysco or break up ..1% amrutha,amy,darling lanti db manchi amayulu vundochu.

2)ms amayiki yenni sesina they compare with other ms foris husbands and torcher you also antlu tominche chances vunayi. 

3) 32 kadhu 35 vachina wait cheyi manchi match vache daka.

4) village ante mari vura mass kakunda koncham nuvu vellinapudu oka 10 days vundedattu chesuko..endukante ne koduku akade vuntandu kanuka.

5) spend 1000$ and put detective agency for enquiry to make sure all ok.. ma friend koduku ilane chesukonaka telisindhi amayi evarithono lechipothay gapchup ga tesukochi chesaru ani.

iyyanni kadu kani...

ammayi behaviour chudandi...

jatakalu sarigga cheppe vallani pattukuni cheskondi...

jatakalalo attitude and compatibility cheppochu

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Ee genx lo kooda endhi bhayya thinking ammayila meedha .. chadavdinike assahaygaa undhi ..

..  nee guudha lo dammu lekapothe edainaa okkate. 
PorapaatunNaa ...nuvvu cheskoku bhayya ms ammyini.. lifelong ee alochane thone sacchipotav 

Bro I am too old to think of those, just friend kids vallu paduthuna kastalu chusi chepalanipinchi chepa anthe.

I agree most of your comments are True but remember there are girls who live up-to the expectations of parents and future husband. We come here for education not to sleep with everyone and make our living. Girls with bad financial background should never come to this country if they want to live decent life. My dad never allowed me to do any odd jobs. I accept that many MS girls are enjoy excess freedom but still there are girls who respect themselves and keep their dignity. 

21 minutes ago, psycopk said:

In one thread you claim to have a daughter.. in other thread you comment on others daughters... ninu pachi buthulu tidataru... enta edichina evadu dekadu inka

Having a daughter doesnt mean not saving innocent male kids or saying truth kadha thatha.  + I am not talking about girls who born and bought here, the girls from hyd who come here on name of MS.

I saw how many MS Girls torchered husband for no reason and left for divorce within 6 months just because of financial freedom. 

Ask those MS Girls to marry Indian husband, then it works out smoothly. no they dont why can you answer? if you dont know answer ask me will explain.

5 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I agree most of your comments are True but remember there are girls who live up-to the expectations of parents and future husband. We come here for education not to sleep with everyone and make our living. Girls with bad financial background should never come to this country if they want to live decent life. My dad never allowed me to do any odd jobs. I accept that many MS girls are enjoy excess freedom but still there are girls who respect themselves and keep their dignity. 

There are 50% MS Girls who tasted Beer Whine Whisky all kinds of Brands. 

Staying with boys in evitable too like 75% atleast. So chances are more that you are going to pick odds compared to India. 

But me parents danyulu amma ne lanti kuthurini kannaduku.

2 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

There are 50% MS Girls who tasted Beer Whine Whisky all kinds of Brands. 

Staying with boys in evitable too like 75% atleast. So chances are more that you are going to pick odds compared to India. 

But me parents danyulu amma ne lanti kuthurini kannaduku.

Yes my parents are my inspiration. They are really happy with each other. Some girls do not realise the thrill that they are going to miss in future with their husband. Personally I feel woman can control man and fall for her by her love.

Woman should keep her mind and body clean. If she allow people to exploit her beauty just for some momentary pleasures or needs she will not have any excitement left in marriage. Wife should be a strength and support to her husband, there may be very handsome and rich husbands but the one we got is chosen by God and his selection is

always perfect.

37 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Yes my parents are my inspiration. They are really happy with each other. Some girls do not realise the thrill that they are going to miss in future with their husband. Personally I feel woman can control man and fall for her by her love.

Woman should keep her mind and body clean. If she allow people to exploit her beauty just for some momentary pleasures or needs she will not have any excitement left in marriage. Wife should be a strength and support to her husband, there may be very handsome and rich husbands but the one we got is chosen by God and his selection is

always perfect.

Great

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Exactly well said bhaa

39 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

always perfect.

Superrr....gisonti porilu kaavaley ee samaajam ki...

Nice....nenu kooda thelsi theliyaka college times la control leka thappu chesaa....I still regret for that...

But some how Iong time school mate gaani selli ofcourse nenu kooda chinnapati nundi oka look vesey vaadni....

I committed to her bcoz of this attitude ...she is very genuine and pure .....atleast nee maatalu Laaga...

Body and soul pure ga undi ..Pelli chesu kuntey ...supppeerr....

Nuvvu chepey vi nijaalu ayithey neeku masthu mogudu raavaley.....happy to see this reply...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedThupaki said:

Superrr....gisonti porilu kaavaley ee samaajam ki...

Nice....nenu kooda thelsi theliyaka college times la control leka thappu chesaa....I still regret for that...

But some how Iong time school mate gaani selli ofcourse nenu kooda chinnapati nundi oka look vesey vaadni....

I committed to her bcoz of this attitude ...she is very genuine and pure .....atleast nee maatalu Laaga...

Body and soul pure ga undi ..Pelli chesu kuntey ...supppeerr....

Nuvvu chepey vi nijaalu ayithey neeku masthu mogudu raavaley.....happy to see this reply...

Punch pataka 🤣🤣🤣🤣