Lucky Ali fans anyone?

Iriswest

Stiil listen to his songs all the time. 

Favorites antu em levu all his songs are awesome. But a few notable ones I remember off the top of my head

Dekha hai aise bhi - shot on old route 66 in the US going through New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada back in 90s. Very indepth meaning and symbolism in the song about Native Americans. 

O Sanam - shot in the pyramids of Giza, again a lot of symbolism in that song

Anjani raho mein - shot on the occasion of 50th anniversary of Indian independence in Singapore and Malaysia

Nahi raktha dil mein - starring the eternal beauty from Hyderabad, Perizaad Zorabian. 

Lucky Ali, love you man. You defined my teenage years, your influence is widespread. 

6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Even Adnan Sami was famous those days 

Lift Kara de song

Bheegi bheegi raaton mein was awesome and so was Kabhi toh nazar milao the song shot on Salil Ankola and Aditi Govitrikar but beyond that he kinda fizzled out. 

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Even Adnan Sami was famous those days 

Lift Kara de song

That was after 2000. His songs are just romantic and lack depth. Each song in lucky’s sifar album is a gem.

Just now, Iriswest said:

That was after 2000. His songs are just romantic and lack depth. Each song in lucky’s sifar album is a gem.

Well above his time, which is why he wasn't as popular as some of the pop artists with fluff lyrics about romance. 

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Favorites antu em levu all his songs are awesome. But a few notable ones I remember off the top of my head

Dekha hai aise bhi - shot on old route 66 in the US going through New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada back in 90s. Very indepth meaning and symbolism in the song about Native Americans. 

Anjani raho mein - shot on the occasion of 50th anniversary of Indian independence in Singapore and Malaysia

Nahi raktha dil mein - starring the eternal beauty from Hyderabad, Perizaad Zorabian. 

Lucky Ali, love you man. You defined my teenage years, your influence is widespread. 

I was around 6 to 9 years. Had no understanding of lyrics but was mesmerized by his choice of string instruments and no use of tabla. True western music introduced to Indian audiences.

28 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Kabhi aisa lagta hai came out in my teenage years. My mom never understood why I was so madly in love with it. 

sab kuch wahi, par lagta nahin 

kya aisa hi hota hai pyar 😍