Looking for Investors for business

pawan_kalyan

Hello All,

I am not sure if this is the right platform for what i need.  Yesterday, I posted in our discussion thread to sell my plot which is in Manikonda area kondharu DM lo positive ga unnaru but payment  installment lo and some asking if they can get bank loan . I got to know onething, it takes sometime to get the price i need for my property so i will wait on it. I need suggestion and help so, thought of posting here guys. 

Myself,  I was in US for 12 years and now, headed back to India last year for Good as i am the only son and i am into family business but, now i have started an Ecommerce retail business for clothing brand, Already trademark is done with registration, presently sales are going on offline ( for 15 unique customized products, which i can share and discuss with interested folks)  scope is excellent for long run but few licensed items kosam official ga waiting for details. Investment ma friend unde but due to family emergency lo health issue valla amount mostly hospital bills and some personal issues, he backed out for now.  Andhukosam i tried to sell my property and get funded and it takes time for that so decided to get some help or suggestions from you guys.                                                                                    

I know we all are strangers and its hard for all to trust on an this platform . So, If anyone is really serious and interested to work with me I can discuss about the business model and plan.

If not interested to invest thinking this is not the right time, At least if you can lend me funds for interest in India.  I can give Bank Check and bond paper sign as surety which i need for 6 months and by then I can will definitely have an investor or I will have my property sold.

seriously Interest unnavallu Directly message me so, i can also share any additional info needed aswell.

Products we will be dealing with :

- T-Shirts
- Hoodies
- Jackets
- Activewear
- Bags, clutches and pouches ( Only Customization for clients with requirement )
- Promotional items
- Custom Cotton Masks
- Sublimated Apparel 
- Sports Uniform