Desi managers

Kurrodu1

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

Worst comment

Worse than the original comment antaava? Tell me this, how can women prove to the world that they are as efficient as men? When will men see women as being as good as they are? Only if women get rid of their ovaries, can men see them as being as efficient because they won't have more demanding family responsibilities. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Worse than the original comment antaava? Tell me this, how can women prove to the world that they are as efficient as men? When will men see women as being as good as they are? Only if women get rid of their ovaries, can men see them as being as efficient because they won't have more demanding family responsibilities. 

That person commented that lady managers are incompetent. They didnot say only lady managers. If you want to counter it you can just say something similar about male managers. Anthe kani intha chetha comment petakarledu. Anyway, I am no one to argue here. Just wanted to point out that the comment you made is in a very poor taste,.

15 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

Its simple. Not many of our desis are passionate about working in IT be it any role developer or manager. Good pay, social status , life style ki tempt ayyi adjust avtunaru anthe. Many don't openly agree to this anthe.

Lunchtime lifestyle aa? Vu 

11 minutes ago, krystax_admin said:

not only desi managers, most of the ada managers (at least 80%) anthe ga..

oka roju emi seyyaka poyina kinguvu antaru, inko roju kastapadi project complete sesina bongu antaru, anta harmones mahima raja..

Nee yavva nee comments chudagane ma inti pakkana Repub కాండిడేట్ gurthochadu. Vadu kuda anthe asalu aada ladies prez yendi memu voppukomu kaka voppukomu ani koosundu. 

23 minutes ago, kichikamukavu said:

andharam todu dongalam ee le . 

desi managers anthe , same as desi  employees . we will not say we dont know or we dont want to show our weakness . 

even you dont know how to do it you fake it as you know it . and we dont learn right way . 

tenor.gif?itemid=13220076tenor.gif?itemid=13220076

Just now, Sucker said:

Nee yavva nee comments chudagane ma inti pakkana Repub కాండిడేట్ gurthochadu. Vadu kuda anthe asalu aada ladies prez yendi memu voppukomu kaka voppukomu ani koosundu. 

anduke dems gattiga plan vesaru gelichaka biden bucket tannesthe kamalakkai ni prez cheseyachu ani. She will become US prez one day for sure I feel.

1 minute ago, Zindagi247 said:

anduke dems gattiga plan vesaru gelichaka biden bucket tannesthe kamalakkai ni prez cheseyachu ani. She will become US prez one day for sure I feel.

Adi prez avvali ante mundhu Dems gelavali ga baa

I hate working with Desi managers and desi potta batta tires uncles. They tell I know everything and don't accept mistakes and in ability to perform jobs.

Requirement isthe collegues desk dagariki velli meedi india lo ekada,smile echi, sollu chep vadini veedini gokki work chestharu Pich ldks

Ammaillu vuallu aithe smile ichi kavalisindhi tesukoni potaru. 

7 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

That person commented that lady managers are incompetent. They didnot say only lady managers. If you want to counter it you can just say something similar about male managers. Anthe kani intha chetha comment petakarledu. Anyway, I am no one to argue here. Just wanted to point out that the comment you made is in a very poor taste,.

So you're agreeing that lady managers are incompetent? Why? Because they are ladies and have ovaries, and make babies? How else can you distinguish then from other competent men?

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

Poni esari kakunna next time kuda gelavaleru antava?

Ee sari pothe next time Kamala ki istharu ani anukuntunnava. She is one of the big factor dems ee sari assam aithe

Just now, PilliBeta said:

So you're agreeing that lady managers are incompetent? Why? Because they are ladies and have ovaries, and make babies? How else can you distinguish then from other competent men?

He shared his experience. I agree that many h4ead ladies are incompetent. but they have their reasons. Working after many years gap, lack of skills play a major role. Same with many h1 uncles. 

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

generalized comment vaa, no hard feelings about stree managers. inka repo gallu antava, insecurity about changes in the system anukunta..