Desi managers

Kurrodu1

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

So you're agreeing that lady managers are incompetent? Why? Because they are ladies and have ovaries, and make babies? How else can you distinguish then from other competent men?

Why can't you compare Indian women with american's lady managers uncle. 

American lady managers food habits, workout,  healthy body,  communication and work timing commitment can't be compared with Indian women. 

7 minutes ago, salim said:

Why can't you compare Indian women with american's lady managers uncle. 

American lady managers food habits, workout,  healthy body,  communication and work timing commitment can't be compared with Indian women. 

So, American lady managers are competent but Indian lady managers are incompetent antavu? Why do you think is the reason? Is it because their American counterparts don't have children or is it because their American counterparts husband's are helping them more than Indian women's husbands? 

desi management dont hesitate to give loads of work to their teams, they dont care your work load or allocations. They just throw their sh1t on to you. 

They make things get done, their follow ups, their should go live no matter what happens is one of the skill that whyte likes, thats why they feel like these desi shits are go getters and assign them the management jobs. 

29 minutes ago, salim said:

I hate working with Desi managers and desi potta batta tires uncles. They tell I know everything and don't accept mistakes and in ability to perform jobs.

Requirement isthe collegues desk dagariki velli meedi india lo ekada,smile echi, sollu chep vadini veedini gokki work chestharu Pich ldks

Ammaillu vuallu aithe smile ichi kavalisindhi tesukoni potaru. 

Pakka calls tho cheppinchukinna correct ga chesthe ok bro . Kani sagam sagam chesina work ni super duper ga buildup . Danni bug fix lu chesukuntune undali 

1 hour ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Asalu managers ela aitharu vayya... management skills undav peekav.

Problems ki patches eskuntu potare kani solve cheyaru. 

Work load peruguthundi ante adjust avvu antare kani solution chepparu..

Asalu management skills lekunda managers ga enduku pedataru, Team lo ekkuva kalam unte mangers chestara matta.

PS: Not all desi managers are bad. But most of them. };_

Bri  are you working in TX or MD?

22 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

So, American lady managers are competent but Indian lady managers are incompetent antavu? Why do you think is the reason? Is it because their American counterparts don't have children or is it because their American counterparts husband's are helping them more than Indian women's husbands? 

the strokes vinyl GIF by Jess

I hope you get my point.

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

desi management dont hesitate to give loads of work to their teams, they dont care your work load or allocations. They just throw their sh1t on to you. 

They make things get done, their follow ups, their should go live no matter what happens is one of the skill that whyte likes, thats why they feel like these desi shits are go getters and assign them the management jobs. 

But work finish cheyataniki proper management also matters. Management skills leni vallani managers ni chesi team mottanni matta kuduputunnaru.

Desi manager antene chiraku vastundi...

31 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

But work finish cheyataniki proper management also matters. Management skills leni vallani managers ni chesi team mottanni matta kuduputunnaru.

Desi manager antene chiraku vastundi...

desi make sure work finish man, 

no shy at throwing work on to you, following up about the progress even after hours, nights, weekends etc. 

they make sure it live whatever it takes they dont give a fkuc

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

If u go to desi mgrs, they will share similar exp with desi reportees

Desi reportees are best.

Tella reportees would have complained on them multiple times.

3 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Asalu managers ela aitharu vayya... management skills undav peekav.

Problems ki patches eskuntu potare kani solve cheyaru. 

Work load peruguthundi ante adjust avvu antare kani solution chepparu..

Asalu management skills lekunda managers ga enduku pedataru, Team lo ekkuva kalam unte mangers chestara matta.

PS: Not all desi managers are bad. But most of them. };_

Andaru ala undaru ley kani some desi managers dont take responsibility. 

I was asked to lead a angular upgrade effort . Development ane cheppadu and all  4 applications ki angular 9 ki upgrade chesam.  TEST and Qual ki move chesi testing ki pampincham vallu last varaku test cheyaledu and sent us bugs in last minute.  Ma manager ki cheptune unna 2 weeks ayina no one is testing ani pattinchukole last minute lo he said i didnt take accountability being good developer/lead isnt enough annadu call lo. Development effort aey kada naku chepparu also i kept saying evaru test cheyatledu ani tried to say he didnt even care to listen what  I told also motham na midaki tosesadu. 2 days i didnt sleep coordinated got it tested fixed bugs and we are going to prod this evening. 

Taruvata you really turned things around ani call lo cover drive. Ippadiki naku cheppaledu ani he didnt agree.  Pani ayite vallu credit tesukuntaru ila communication gap unte blame chesi padestaru. Last thursday to monday morning chukkaley naku.  Offshore vallani literally batilladi pani cheyincha @~`

issue with desi managers is, they want to know everything wat we are doing, basically they want to do micro-management .. also, to their manager they want to show-case we are doing so much work, becos they always looks at wat other managers are presenting and want to compare themselves with theirs .. so obviously it comes down to his reportees to deliver, for him to show-off to his/her manager