Desi managers

Kurrodu1

4 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Asalu managers ela aitharu vayya... management skills undav peekav.

Problems ki patches eskuntu potare kani solve cheyaru. 

Work load peruguthundi ante adjust avvu antare kani solution chepparu..

Asalu management skills lekunda managers ga enduku pedataru, Team lo ekkuva kalam unte mangers chestara matta.

PS: Not all desi managers are bad. But most of them. };_

desi manager...basic logic.....director sanka ni nakadam

director: we need this done in 6mnths

Manager : yes sir

week later

director: we need this done in 2 mnths

Manager : yes sir

week later

director: we need this done in 2 weeks

Manager : yes sir...easy peasy

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

Look in Blind app. You will see a dedicated discussion how desi managers are the worst and useless.

Desi mindsets are just a outcome of British rule. They always have master and slave attitude which came from 200 yrs of slavery and bootlicking attitude. They inherently dont have leadership abilities thats why they resort to appeasing managers, nepotism, caste groups and so on to get that role.

But again they will shout and show their arrogant attitude only on desis as they appear vulnerable and weak and cannot talk back, but ask them to do the same on White team members they will piss in their pants.

Its a generational slave mindset and it will only go away with new gen kids born and exposed to a free thinking and brought up with ethical mindset.

100% true. 

Desi managers are just dallals, same with most Indian CEOs

29 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Andaru ala undaru ley kani some desi managers dont take responsibility. 

I was asked to lead a angular upgrade effort . Development ane cheppadu and all  4 applications ki angular 9 ki upgrade chesam.  TEST and Qual ki move chesi testing ki pampincham vallu last varaku test cheyaledu and sent us bugs in last minute.  Ma manager ki cheptune unna 2 weeks ayina no one is testing ani pattinchukole last minute lo he said i didnt take accountability being good developer/lead isnt enough annadu call lo. Development effort aey kada naku chepparu also i kept saying evaru test cheyatledu ani tried to say he didnt even care to listen what  I told also motham na midaki tosesadu. 2 days i didnt sleep coordinated got it tested fixed bugs and we are going to prod this evening. 

Taruvata you really turned things around ani call lo cover drive. Ippadiki naku cheppaledu ani he didnt agree.  Pani ayite vallu credit tesukuntaru ila communication gap unte blame chesi padestaru. Last thursday to monday morning chukkaley naku.  Offshore vallani literally batilladi pani cheyincha @~`

Telugu manager aah

4 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Asalu managers ela aitharu vayya... management skills undav peekav.

Problems ki patches eskuntu potare kani solve cheyaru. 

Work load peruguthundi ante adjust avvu antare kani solution chepparu..

Asalu management skills lekunda managers ga enduku pedataru, Team lo ekkuva kalam unte mangers chestara matta.

PS: Not all desi managers are bad. But most of them. };_

I am having bad experience with the Desi staff engineer who is FTE - 
 - He does not know basics of Software engineering . God knows how he got hired. he is not technical and he says i know Java well , but do not know Javascript. When we ask question in Java , he says that i have not worked on it. 

-  All he knows is asking "Is it Done "?  "Is it Done "? "Is it Done "? "Is it Done "? "Is it Done "? do not know how much time it will take for 1 task 

one instance of what happened is we are building a new feature. The back end is in go lang. i have never worked with the go lang earlier. I have to learn and do it in a week, which resulted the feature to be almost a big pull request consisting of 50 files.  Even the original repo owner was surprised, of it doing in 1 week. This guy does not even appreciate the effort

All this kind of guys are useless , other than putting pressure.. We expect the staff engineer to be highly technical, which will help us to steer in the right direction/solution in implementing the problems.

30 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

- He does not know basics of Software engineering . God knows how he got hired. he is not technical and he says i know Java well , but do not know Javascript. When we ask question in Java , he says that i have not worked on it. 

-  All he knows is asking "Is it Done "?  "Is it Done "? "Is it Done "? "Is it Done "? "Is it Done "? do not know how much time it will take for 1 task 

one instance of what happened is we are building a new feature. The back end is in go lang. i have never worked with the go lang earlier. I have to learn and do it in a week, which resulted the feature to be almost a big pull request consisting of 50 files.  Even the original repo owner was surprised, of it doing in 1 week. This guy does not even appreciate the effort

All this kind of guys are useless , other than putting pressure.. We expect the staff engineer to be highly technical, which will help us to steer in the right direction/solution in implementing the problems.

How did he even get hired in the first place then? 

5 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Desi women managers are even worse, they just become managers due to the fact that these corporations want to encourage women to be managers. 

Email compose cheyatam kooda raadu sarigga sagam mandiki

5 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

brahmiawhistle.gif

Nothing to do with gender man.

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Telugu manager aah

Nair - Malayali

Mothaniki nato I apologize ani anelaga spot lo pettadu. I told sorry and took responsibility of it when I don't have to.  You have to ping and be behind them annadu. Nenu desis unna projects lo ekkuva cheyaledu i feel thats annoying so i communicate formally through emails. I also pinged them but oorike ping chesi satayinchaley.  He says i am wrong in just communicating by emails. Emo its hard to work with desis.  

6 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Desi women managers are even worse, they just become managers due to the fact that these corporations want to encourage women to be managers. 

Email compose cheyatam kooda raadu sarigga sagam mandiki

they have extra ego which is big rod.. control freaks untaru lady managers

2 minutes ago, karthikn said:

they have extra ego which is big rod.. control freaks untaru lady managers

Type I managers .- Vellu usually tension parties. Micro manage cheste best output vastundi anukuntaru.  One on one lu petti champtunnaru. I worked with some bestwomen  managers too but ilanti micro management matuku i experienced from women managers.

Desi mgrs are partial , vallaki kaburlu cheppe vallu dorikithe chaalu, vadiki half responsibility icchi, meetings lo vadi matale vintaru. I hate Desi mgrs, came across once for few months anthe, I know more than him!

2 hours ago, MSRMH said:

Is it done?😂

13 minutes ago, Abbaii said:

Desi mgrs are partial , vallaki kaburlu cheppe vallu dorikithe chaalu, vadiki half responsibility icchi, meetings lo vadi matale vintaru. I hate Desi mgrs, came across once for few months anthe, I know more than him!

American managers are also partial or may be should say friendships/social relationships work. Vallato baga tirigi tagute mukka rakapoyina vallaki project untundi. Manchiga chesevallu unna if they are not social valla project ayipotundi.  However they give credit for the work. They dont steal others effort and project it as their work.

• Upvote 1