Desi managers

Kurrodu1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Type I managers .- Vellu usually tension parties. Micro manage cheste best output vastundi anukuntaru.  One on one lu petti champtunnaru. I worked with some bestwomen  managers too but ilanti micro management matuku i experienced from women managers.

yeah.. rod .. if they are technical good otherwise they overcommit and manalni ruddadam chestharu

8 minutes ago, karthikn said:

yeah.. rod .. if they are technical good otherwise they overcommit and manalni ruddadam chestharu

Yeah. Technical bg nunchi vachina managers to its easy to work. They understand our language and what we say. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Nair - Malayali

Mothaniki nato I apologize ani anelaga spot lo pettadu. I told sorry and took responsibility of it when I don't have to.  You have to ping and be behind them annadu. Nenu desis unna projects lo ekkuva cheyaledu i feel thats annoying so i communicate formally through emails. I also pinged them but oorike ping chesi satayinchaley.  He says i am wrong in just communicating by emails. Emo its hard to work with desis.  

when you are leading .. you have to track. like oka date promise chesi adhi avakapothe manalne antaru adoka rod.

aina testing late avuthunte evadanna scrum master type unda.. what he/she  is doing

7 minutes ago, karthikn said:

when you are leading .. you have to track. like oka date promise chesi adhi avakapothe manalne antaru adoka rod.

aina testing late avuthunte evadanna scrum master type unda.. what he/she  is doing

Development we finished 2 weeks before schedule. Asalu Testng ki nenela responsible. Memu already formal email with complete team pampamu ready for testing ani. Vallu cheyaley.  

Actually this is effort which came in sandulo lo sademiya as new projects are not starting. Angualr upgrade to Angular 9 we never worked on all 4 projects we upgraded. This is not formal project development kada. They are engaging FT resources keeping them busy with whatever effort they can. Anni new development projects are on hold and all contractors are laid off.

6 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Last month itlage.. desi garal manager... issue vaste... issue ni full ga telusukokunda I want this fix immediately ani gola.

papam tella lead gadu, atta kadu akkai,, issue koncham peddadi, thorough testing cheyali, time padatadi ante... 

Ledu... edokati chesi... hot fix relezeee ani gola.

Tellodu aithe nuvve chesko annadu. :giggle:

@3$%

same issue with my desi manger.. No daddy listing ..

issue em undo kuda theliadu kani 1 hour lo fix kavali

9 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Desi women managers are even worse, they just become managers due to the fact that these corporations want to encourage women to be managers. 

Email compose cheyatam kooda raadu sarigga sagam mandiki

tell me about it bhayya.. i have been there 

3 hours ago, karthikn said:

Ee madhya outsourcing chesi aapice lo db, Netflix choosthunnaru, mgr vasthe report isthunnaru and others ki rod padutundhi, ala promotions koduthunnaru

10 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Last month itlage.. desi garal manager... issue vaste... issue ni full ga telusukokunda I want this fix immediately ani gola.

papam tella lead gadu, atta kadu akkai,, issue koncham peddadi, thorough testing cheyali, time padatadi ante... 

Ledu... edokati chesi... hot fix relezeee ani gola.

Tellodu aithe nuvve chesko annadu. :giggle:

Hot fix ani hint isthunte evadu vaa aadu? Opts aithe lunchtime lo fix chesevallu

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Type I managers .- Vellu usually tension parties. Micro manage cheste best output vastundi anukuntaru.  One on one lu petti champtunnaru. I worked with some bestwomen  managers too but ilanti micro management matuku i experienced from women managers.

Can 100% relate to this as I had experienced this with one of my manager.

Day ki 3 meetings petedi. Too many pings in between meetings asking about the status. It felt more like wife texting husband all the time asking tinava em chestunavu eppudu start avthavu type lo anipinchedi. But very good manager. Crisis time lo ma support ga undedi. 

6 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

Can 100% relate to this as I had experienced this with one of my manager.

Day ki 3 meetings petedi. Too many pings in between meetings asking about the status. It felt more like wife texting husband all the time asking tinava em chestunavu eppudu start avthavu type lo anipinchedi. But very good manager. Crisis time lo ma support ga undedi. 

Haha..nenu 9:05 ki velledanini ma stand up 9:30 ki undedi. Naku 8:30 am to 8:45 am one on one pettedi. I used to be so annoyed.  Alerts pettukunedo ento status lu adugutu champedi. 15 mins pakkana store ki velina she know i am not in my cube .Psycho di but she is american manager aey. She gave me the credit due as well though. She is nice but ado type. Anni projects over commit chesi she used to make us complete before the real deadline but her deadline.  SHe saved so much budget that she became director very fast. Higher management cares about only budget and money all light. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Haha..nenu 9:05 ki velledanini ma stand up 9:30 ki undedi. Naku 8:30 am to 8:45 am one on one pettedi. I used to be so annoyed. Psycho di but she is american manager aey. She gave me the credit due as well though. She is nice but ado type. Anni projects over commit chesi she used to make us complete before the real deadline but her deadline.  SHe saved so much budget that she became director very fast. Higher management cares about only budget and money all light. 

Change job.... in the end your promotion matters

8 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

issue with desi managers is, they want to know everything wat we are doing, basically they want to do micro-management .. also, to their manager they want to show-case we are doing so much work, becos they always looks at wat other managers are presenting and want to compare themselves with theirs .. so obviously it comes down to his reportees to deliver, for him to show-off to his/her manager

Abboo show off 10gmante mamulga kadu..

Prod issue vaste Friday 11pm ki, can you please take a look at this issue, Ani phone lonchi email 10gtadu.

Respond avvakapothe 1hr lo call chesi did you look at it Ani call chestadu matta.

Arey boku Friday weekend Monday choosta ante, ledu tvaraga choodu Prod issue Ani kathal. 

Paina management ki tokkki chepistunna work Ani showoff.