***THIS IS WHY I LOVE AMERICA***

reality

21 minutes ago, reality said:

Racism is winning vaa... and trumptards gallaki paleru noukari pakka

ANkLP4W.gif

MSNBC news anchor ide annadu, America is an abomination to the rest of the world for voting the most racially insensitive person in the history of America ani. 

32 minutes ago, reality said:

Racism is winning vaa... and trumptards gallaki paleru noukari pakka

ANkLP4W.gif

Incumbent president odipovatam chala rare. Urban educated votes went to dems but rural still believes in him.

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Incumbent president odipovatam chala rare. Urban educated votes went to dems but rural still believes in him.

Yep... I know. But, I had positive ray of hope to defy the odds. Like you said, illiterates outnumbered it. Nothing else other than ISM saved him...but irrelevant ayina kuda mana paleru gallaki goosebumps.

I have nothing to lose personally. Just prayed for some sanity. It didn’t happen.

Just now, reality said:

Yep... I know. But, I had positive ray of hope to defy the odds. Like you said, illiterates outnumbered it. Nothing else other than ISM saved him...but irrelevant ayina kuda mana paleru gallaki goosebumps.

I have nothing to lose personally. Just prayed for some sanity. It didn’t happen.

tatha ki ** for tat icche opponent undi ante swing states koncham hopeful ga undevi. Someone a little younger and enthusiastic candidate could have saved dems. Joe's charisma did not appeal to many votes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

tatha ki ** for tat icche opponent undi ante swing states koncham hopeful ga undevi. Someone a little younger and enthusiastic candidate could have saved dems. Joe's charisma did not appeal to many votes.

Spot on..

All these democratic votes are solely ‘democratic party votes’. We needed a democratic party candidate (like Obama) to add votes on top of it.  The votes added by BIDEN are 0.

Chillary was horrible. Biden is little lesser horrible. Easy path for dump.

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Spot on..

All these democratic votes are solely ‘democratic party votes’. We needed a democratic party candidate (like Obama) to add votes on top of it.  The votes added by BIDEN are 0.

Chillary was horrible. Biden is little lesser horrible. Easy path for dump.

Maybe instead of sleeping, if he would have campaigned, koncham better performance undedi. 

• Upvote 1