Nethi Nosthundhi 🤕

Raazu

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Lol. You are on No Masks campaign. This guy is embarrased by people like you. Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I am not promoting no masks. I am condescending people who are promoting the idea of systemic racism by using themes like "I can't breathe" and using that to spread the idea that Trump supporters are racists. 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I am not promoting no masks. I am condescending people who are promoting the idea of systemic racism by using themes like "I can't breathe" and using that to spread the idea that Trump supporters are racists. 

People have lost lives to systemic racism. You call it a hoax. The resemblance is uncanny.Donald Trump Hoax GIF

Just now, Iriswest said:

People have lost lives to systemic racism. You call it a hoax. The resemblance is uncanny.Donald Trump Hoax GIF

During civil war yes, but spreading misinformation is not only done by the right wing. The left wing spreads misinformation in the name of news, misinformation about systemic racism. 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

During civil war yes, but spreading misinformation is not only done by the right wing. The left wing spreads misinformation in the name of news, misinformation about systemic racism. 

Ussshhoo. Mundu CA nunchi okasari midwest states lo ki vellu. Koncham lokagnanam takkuvaindi tamariki. Baavi lo kappa laga matladtunnav.

3 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ussshhoo. Mundu CA nunchi okasari midwest states lo ki vellu. Koncham lokagnanam takkuvaindi tamariki. Baavi lo kappa laga matladtunnav.

I have had my fair share of experiences. If anything living in California has shown me how hypocritical people are in issues related to diversity and inclusion. People talk about having debates related to increasing diversity and racial inclusion, but they always entertain only one opinion. If your opinion doesn't match with their opinion, you're judged for being a racist, and worse, you're fired.