lawn mover suggest please

Take_It_Easy_Mama

First, decide why you want a lawn mover (Is it to Mulch every single time, or do you want to bag it).

If you want to mulch every time, look for rotary mowers with no vaccum. 

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

First, decide why you want a lawn mover (Is it to Mulch every single time, or do you want to bag it).

If you want to mulch every time, look for rotary mowers with no vaccum. 

mulch ante endi kaka

looks like majority is still using push mower... my suggestion upgrade to robo mower you save hell lot of time  apart for edging everything is done for you .. if you feel you are burning calories in terms of mowing then it’s good  .. for me it take easy 50 min for my .3 acer home  I don’t bag so I have to mow 4 days once and schedule is hetiC to me

27 minutes ago, macha said:

looks like majority is still using push mower... my suggestion upgrade to robo mower you save hell lot of time  apart for edging everything is done for you .. if you feel you are burning calories in terms of mowing then it’s good  .. for me it take easy 50 min for my .3 acer home  I don’t bag so I have to mow 4 days once and schedule is hetiC to me

Yard flat ga lekapothe work avvudda?