Managers

Dippindots

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Ma mgr goram, just adjusting, time baledhu ani. Can’t wait me moving to diff team or she moving out .

Same case with me....I am not sure if women are good managers

Maa vadiki weekly once gurthu cheyyaaali "nuvvu errihooku vi.....neekemi telvadu....g moosukoni maa pani mammalni cheyyinivvu...lekapothey andaram book avuthaam" ani......pedda over enthusiastic pichi kuthha..🤣

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

New year gift ah ? Leda ah non baked cake mi manager boss ki ichava ?

May be he is indeed a bad manager. Felt bad when I heard the news though.

1 minute ago, Dippindots said:

May be he is indeed a bad manager. Felt bad when I heard the news though.

I can imagine. Nenu oka Architect ni pikeste project nunchi i almost cried. He is an old guy memory issues and kind of deaf. Chala manchi ayina masthu badha vesindi but he deleted tables in prod accidentally #$1

Just now, Amrita said:

I can imagine. Nenu oka Architect ni pikeste project nunchi i almost cried. He is an old guy memory issues and kind of deaf. Chala manchi ayina masthu badha vesindi but he deleted tables in prod accidentally #$1

LOL maree ekkuv kuda feel avvale. He was mean to me most of the time.

Holiday email lo kuda team andarni mention chesadu nannu thappa. I know am new but should have acknowledged or atleast excluded me from that email chain. I didn't know how to receive.

Inka work place ni antha personal theskovadhu ani decided.

My previous team is to blame. They were too good and raised the bar of my expectations.

4 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

LOL maree ekkuv kuda feel avvale. He was mean to me most of the time.

Holiday email lo kuda team andarni mention chesadu nannu thappa. I know am new but should have acknowledged or atleast excluded me from that email chain. I didn't know how to receive.

Inka work place ni antha personal theskovadhu ani decided.

My previous team is to blame. They were too good and raised the bar of my expectations.

I see ! Usually nenu colleagues ni pattinchukonu but the work place i am now is very different. We are kind of like family. He used to see my like grand daughter. SOme times naku chirak vachina gatti gattiga arustu same thing cheppali and he doesnt catch quite fast i used to think ma thatha ayite ilane anukuntana ani patience penchukunedanini. Ma manager infact used to tell me if u r annoyed think of your grand father ani naku inko 2 team members ki kuda.  He is moved to different team but atanito pani unte eppudu nake cheptaru as they think i have so much patience and can get things done.  I dont mind too.  He is very gentle nice and awesome. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I see ! Usually nenu colleagues ni pattinchukonu but the work place i am now is very different. We are kind of like family. He used to see my like grand daughter. SOme times naku chirak vachina gatti gattiga arustu same thing cheppali and he doesnt catch quite fast i used to think ma thatha ayite ilane anukuntana ani patience penchukunedanini. Ma manager infact used to tell me if u r annoyed think of your grand father ani naku inko 2 team members ki kuda.  He is moved to different team but atanito pani unte eppudu nake cheptaru as they think i have so much patience and can get things done.  I dont mind too.  He is very gentle nice and awesome. 

That's nice to hear. It makes life easy as we spend a lot of time at workplace.

I always believe that a team and their unity is driven by manager. He should be like a leader and a mentor whom one can look up to.

We work better if we know we are cared enough, atleast true in my case. In my previous company I went over the weekend and worked though I was not paid for it as they had some crucial deadlines to meet. I always looked forward for work. Now I have our group picture glued in current office.