Dec Visa bulletin

MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

39 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

@Iriswest how is it possible?

qBFweN-shared.gif

@PilliBeta Nee logics and inferences ki oka pedda 🙏. Nenu B ki support chesedi only coz I don't want the worlds greatest democracy to be represented by a tyrant. If D policies $uck big time, Rs can come back to power in the next term. Na PD current aiddani matram T ni nenu support cheyyanu. I cannot take 4 more years of that clown presidency.

@Dhevudu2 I am not claiming that dates will become current. I am just praying that spillover should not stop. FB lo immediate family members like parents, spouse and under 21 children are not restricted and always current as they are not capped. Only married children and sibling category has waiting list. Even if spillover is applied from FB to FB, consulates will not have capacity to process the regular quota of 226K every year. Processing 300K will be a night mare. In this situation until economy stabilizes and unemployment rates go below 4% it should be a least priority for any admin to bring new immigrants.