కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

Just now, dasara_bullodu1 said:

I think she didn't find the relationship too abusive... but found freedom in pursuing H1B. I wouldn't blame her because this guy was totally playing the game by creating marriage and papers etc

i think ee h1 anedhi vadu highlight chesinde tappa(andari attention kosam).... evarina okaru once US lo undi canada PR vachaka malli H1 ante more antha over excited ga feel avutharu ani anukoku .... 

if she did also vadi daggara nundi skip avvadanike matrame tappa ..... h1 vaste peekedi em undi as she already have exposure to US life style.... edo india lo unde valla ki untadi kavachu

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

nuvvanukunte 0 ne. chaala edagali meeru. I don't encourage smoking but it can be controlled. ila aalochiate asalu US lo ammailaki pelle avvakudadu. 

hmm..okay not me 

how many in this db wil lwant to marry a girl like her,, emina ante open type undali...

open types means having sex with no ligetimate relationship ? smoke and drink uncontrolled way ?

emina ante edagali aa ? kalikalam em chestham :)

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

He is sick. No point in finding meaning in his statements or actions. 

Ante financial ga kadhu ani oka clarity osthe inko round debate ki stuff dorkudhhi kadha ani

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

Red: this is such a flawed argument. Even most serial killers don't like they can harm anyone

Yellow: The guy has anger management issues. He clearly acted immature before and acted like he owned her telling her how she should be. You can only imagine how he would react if she broke up with him. 

Green: Cheppadu sare, aa pilla vinakapothe lite teeskovachu ga. Why did he have to beg her, cling on to her? 

Honestly if your partner is scared of you and is crying in a shower, it's your fault

I dont trust her words. She might be playing a game just to be on safe side in case if those emails and chats are leaked. Abbayilu ante aatabommalu la kanipistunaru janalaki..maku manasu untundi. ide incident persons swap cheskuni alochinchu..abbayi valla ammayi chanipothe vadi bratuku road medaku yedchestharu intha discussion kuda petaru. 

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Vadu Sare sensitive guy emo

But anni telsi adni bakara chesindhi chudu, tanu thopu... 

Nenu idhey maata antey feminist batch antha naa meedha padi yedusthunnaaru 😂😂😂

@Iriswest ayithe I don’t judge anyone ani cheppi 5 mins lo nanney judge chesindhi 😂😂😂 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Because suddenly she saw anger issues in him and she was so scared anta paapam 😰 

and vaadu psycho anta - she signed the registration very recently probably the poor girl realized only after her h1 got picked. So it’s just a mee coincidence ani feminist batch thumping here 

Even if she is not in an abusive relationship, even if she left him for a better life, she is not at fault for leaving him because it's her choice to make. Not yours or mine, not even Pranay's choice to make. It is her and only her choice to make. 

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

I dont trust her words. She might be playing a game just to be on safe side in case if those emails and chats are leaked. Abbayilu ante aatabommalu la kanipistunaru janalaki..maku manasu untundi. ide incident persons swap cheskuni alochinchu..abbayi valla ammayi chanipothe vadi bratuku road medaku yedchestharu intha discussion kuda petaru. 

uko uko 

1 minute ago, Zindagi247 said:

ipudu veedu road meedhiki thakkuv eedchaledhu kada

we wouldn't have had this discussion in first place

6 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Because suddenly she saw anger issues in him and she was so scared anta paapam 😰 

and vaadu psycho anta - she signed the registration very recently probably the poor girl realized only after her h1 got picked. So it’s just a mee coincidence ani feminist batch thumping here 

asalu that poor guy fault bro.... ilanti ammailu ni kooda life partner cheskuntaara :3D_Smiles: 

• Upvote 1

Be careful when you choose someone even if you are not thinking of a long-term relationship. If you see red flags, don't ignore them. I've known someone since childhood, who I thought to be one of the most mature people I've known. He even has an extended family in the US. But he turned out to be a complete psychopath after a girl said no to him. He started stalking her, messaging her, harassing her, calling her from unknown numbers even after she got married. 

You never know how the other person will turn out to be when things go south.

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

If the husband respects his wife, he will give her his opinion, but let her do what she wants to do, because she is an adult capable of making her own decisions. That's the difference between love from your parents and love from your husband. When you're younger, your parents control your behavior, but even after you become an adult if your husband is controlling you, that only means he doesn't respect your opinion. 

Same can be said about husband, his behaviour is controlled by parents, lecturers, teachers etc too ... he rarely gets a chance to live with people he love, and if wife can't understand that... she shouldn't marry and ruin a guy's life. Everything happens naturally