కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

highlighted part captures everything. 

Yep, intha ziddu gadni ela support chesthunnaro. real relationship experience leni vallake guy looks like a hero. A real hero would never abuse his partner.

I know a textbook narcissist of this type. Vadi gf hrithik roshan fan unde.... Nen baguntana hrithik baguntada cheppu...poi aah hrithik tone bathuku **** ani tittadu okasari ma friends mundu. Emana ante arei possessive ra cute ra anevadu..back then we were 17/18 ...apude nauseating anipichindi

He is 30. Almost marriageable. Still same behavior

• Haha 1

Just now, PilliBeta said:

True, most of these people are just glad that they had arranged marriages because they wouldn't find a girl otherwise. 

Bokkale naku 4 pellalu, love cum arranged

29 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

it's about liking someone so much that you can easily overlook their past and accept them. If the person is a gem but had failed at few relations in the past that doesn't mean she can never get married. 

Oka example ista chudu. I like Chandler's character. He is possessive but not controlling and treats monica with utmost respect. He has been with her in every thick and thin as a friend and has seen her go through a difficult break up, but not even once does he bring up the past to ridicule her.

I hate Ross for the same reason. For him nothing is above him, be it Rachel's career or her intention to bring up her child on her own. His controlling and borderline abusive behavior messed up their relation.

Successful relations don't just strive on love. Mutual respect is the main element.

i rest my case..lol 

what you said could be your opinion, but does that make any sense or not is the deal...

like i said do you think any one would want to come forward and marry her.. now do not talk in western way..

what you were saying is about the west culture, multiple relationships, sex drink and smoke... and you just cant say she is matured and is open types. 

she is an indian so talk in reality lol.. 

easy to say big things, on keyboard...reality matters and it is what it is... 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I know a textbook narcissist of this type. Vadi gf hrithik roshan fan unde.... Nen baguntana hrithik baguntada cheppu...poi aah hrithik tone bathuku **** ani tittadu okasari ma friends mundu. Emana ante arei possessive ra cute ra ...back then we were 17/18 ...apude nauseating anipichindi

same ilage behave chese ammayi unde ma clg lo...

• Haha 1

Just now, Peter123 said:

i rest my case..lol 

what you said could be your opinion, but does that make any sense or not is the deal...

like i said do you think any one would want to come forward and marry her.. now do not talk in western way..

what you were saying is about the west culture, multiple relationships, sex drink and smoke... and you just cant say she is matured and is open types. 

she is an indian so talk in reality lol.. 

easy to say big things, on keyboard...reality matters and it is what it is... 

What Indian western culture non sense are you taking about? Which age are you in? Your mind is conditioned to judge a women for her past, no one can help you if you don't come out of it. 

43 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Cheating pakkana pettu y angry/abusive things  ani feminist batch discoing 😰😰😰

because he loved her to the core, and she did not. :)

he thought she did, but she didnt for real... 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

You're saying the girl is cheating because of her past, adem logic va

Thalli ki cheera pettanodu pinnamma ki bangaru gajulu pedtha annadata... tg lo Oka sametha

Just now, odhu_le_macha said:

same ilage behave chese ammayi unde ma clg lo...

Would you date her? Nuv afdb open cheste nfsw threads kosame ankoni ninnu roju torture chestadi. Meeting lo unte tana pakkane undi matladali so she can hear ..how do u feel about being in that relation?

Just now, Peter123 said:

because he loved her to the core, and she did not. :)

he thought she did, but she didnt for real... 

If you love someone, do you expect them to love you back? Or be with you even if they don't love you? 

8 minutes ago, redsox said:

Dems supporting Girl, Reps supporting Guy

Election results certify ayye varaku nadusthundi idi parallel ga :giggle:

DB Fake feminists ammayiki support chesthunnaru

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I know a textbook narcissist of this type. Vadi gf hrithik roshan fan unde.... Nen baguntana hrithik baguntada cheppu...poi aah hrithik tone bathuku **** ani tittadu okasari ma friends mundu. Emana ante arei possessive ra cute ra anevadu..back then we were 17/18 ...apude nauseating anipichindi

Ohh my God.

I've seen people like this. They don't seem to learn anything from life. 10 years kadu, lifetime alage change avvakunda untaru