కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

Just now, Ellen said:

Would you date her? Nuv afdb open cheste nfsw threads kosame ankoni ninnu roju torture chestadi. Meeting lo unte tana pakkane undi matladali so she can hear ..how do u feel about being in that relation?

alanti vallatho relationship chala danger..solo brathike better...e case lo ammayi ade chesindi

1 minute ago, redsox said:

Ohh my God.

I've seen people like this. They don't seem to learn anything from life. 10 years kadu, lifetime alage change avvakunda untaru

People never change. They only become more of who they really are. 

16 minutes ago, redsox said:

True, most people who are taking the guy's side haven't been through an abusive relationship (or a relationship for that matter).

Imagine the one person who you rely on most and who should support you when you are down turns abusive and starts harassing you bringing up your past mistakes/failures. Adi entha toxic o ardam cheskokunda, cheppi vellaledu, cheppulesuku vellaledu ane vallu 🙄 

Who relied on whom ?

Just now, JustChill_Mama said:

Thalli ki cheera pettanodu pinnamma ki bangaru gajulu pedtha annadata... tg lo Oka sametha

Past circumstances valla break up ayite present kuda break up cheptundanna insecurity tho unte relationship lo enduku unnadu asalu? Logicless discussion here, dating is not living together, living together is not getting married. She is not bound to him, period. 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

What Indian western culture non sense are you taking about? Which age are you in? Your mind is conditioned to judge a women for her past, no one can help you if you don't come out of it. 

chill you pos.... 

i am only talking reality here,,, western culture and indian culture are still different, i dont  know what type you're..  

i dont need any help or anything lol... take it easy...

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Past circumstances valla break up ayite present kuda break up cheptundanna insecurity tho unte relationship lo enduku unnadu asalu? Logicless discussion here, dating is not living together, living together is not getting married. She is not bound to him, period. 

then why did she even agreed for marriage and why are the papers out ? 

Her information on marriage license ? how did that happen ? 

Just now, Peter123 said:

chill you pos.... 

i am only talking reality here,,, western culture and indian culture are still different, i dont  know what type you're..  

i dont need any help or anything lol... take it easy...

No one is in India, your culture grows with you, your values don't. Indian culture or western culture doesn't matter. She is who she is, and you're judging her for being her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

If you love someone, do you expect them to love you back? Or be with you even if they don't love you? 

I’ll show middle finger if they don’t love me back 

but aa attitude girl friend ankunte even vosthadhi .., wife la feel ayithe radhu ..

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I know a textbook narcissist of this type. Vadi gf hrithik roshan fan unde.... Nen baguntana hrithik baguntada cheppu...poi aah hrithik tone bathuku **** ani tittadu okasari ma friends mundu. Emana ante arei possessive ra cute ra anevadu..back then we were 17/18 ...apude nauseating anipichindi

He is 30. Almost marriageable. Still same behavior

Same idhey matter recent ga news lo vachindhi. I think husband killed wife bcoz she is a big fan of hrithik ani 😰😰😰