కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

Hehe thanks annai although I have to admit I do crush on people😆

Crush dhi emundhile - 1 min ki 10 mandhi meedha ki velthundhi vedhava manasu 😂😂😂

as long as our crush doesn’t hurt others, that’s fine. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Ekku alochinchaku, what I said is people in this DB are judging her for having multiple relationships. You're no different from Pranay who are also judging Akhila for having multiple relationships. If he truly loved her, he would have let go of her past, and he didn't. He wouldn't have brought up only her flaws and exposed her private life. 

nee presentation emindhi

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Ne comedyyyy CITI_c$y

It is my defense mechanism...lekapote ikada BC kalam naati manushulu chese argument vintunte chachipovalanundi

brahmisiggupadakandi.gif

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

No one is in India, your culture grows with you, your values don't. Indian culture or western culture doesn't matter. She is who she is, and you're judging her for being her.

i agree.. most of guys cannot handle her past.. and present addiction.. its guy fault knowing everythg he went ahead with marriage.. and keep on controlling and asking to change which is not easy to change..

i believe any partner or even you cannot handle if he/she smokes 20 cigaretes everyday.

simple rule: chat hours, talk hours, roam hours together, have fun together but dont stay together to be happy.

4 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Ekku alochinchaku, what I said is people in this DB are judging her for having multiple relationships. You're no different from Pranay who are also judging Akhila for having multiple relationships. If he truly loved her, he would have let go of her past, and he didn't. He wouldn't have brought up only her flaws and exposed her private life. 

Cha ee double standards aapi common sense vaadamani cheppedhi andhukey -  meeru maathram vaadi gurinchi judge cheyochu based on his anger moments and emails but others should not judge @3$%

PhD ki oka viluva isthaaru - dhaani ijjath theeyaaku nee athi thelivi tho. 

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Crush dhi emundhile - 1 min ki 10 mandhi meedha ki velthundhi vedhava manasu 😂😂😂

as long as our crush doesn’t hurt others, that’s fine. 

Ivvala naa crush maa aayana😍 Kaani thanu matram support call lo koorchunnadu 😔

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

@3$%

monna naa 🚬 gurinchi thelisi peddha class peekindhi - aapesi idhigo itta diversion chesukuntunna 😂😂😂

Oye adenti nuvu eppudo jan lo manestha annav entha varaku stop cheyyaledha😂

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Ekku alochinchaku, what I said is people in this DB are judging her for having multiple relationships. You're no different from Pranay who is also judging Akhila for having multiple relationships. If he truly loved her, he would have let go of her past, and he didn't. He wouldn't have brought up only her flaws and exposed her private life. 

Vaadu adhi chesthey, ammayi suicide chesukuntey love chesthey chivarishaaka vundaalani yedhava sodhi  cheppedhi so called feminist batch(applies to some)  ye again @3$%

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Cha ee double standards aapi common sense vaadamani cheppedhi andhukey -  meeru maathram vaadi gurinchi judge cheyochu based on his anger moments and emails but others should not judge @3$%

PhD ki oka viluva isthaaru - dhaani ijjath theeyaaku nee athi thelivi tho. 

I am not judging his anger, I don't know anything about it either. The only thing I know he did is expose her personal life, which is what made the deal for me about who is at fault here. 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Oye adenti nuvu eppudo jan lo manestha annav entha varaku stop cheyyaledha😂

Ledhu - monna speech ki aapesina inka. 

Not easy to live without it but let’s try  atleast .