కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

Just now, PilliBeta said:

I am not judging his anger, I don't know anything about it either. The only thing I know he did is expose her personal life, which is what made the deal for me about who is at fault here. 

Thappemundhi ?

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Vaadu adhi chesthey, ammayi suicide chesukuntey love chesthey chivarishaaka vundaalani yedhava sodhi  cheppedhi so called feminist batch(applies to some)  ye again @3$%

If a guy leaves a girl, and the girl exposed the guy's personal life, the girl is at fault for being too clingy. I don't hesitate to call someone a biatch when she is. 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I wouldn't date someone who smokes in the first place. But I never told my husband to change something because I don't like it, and he never did that either. If you change yourself for your partner, then you're loosing yourself in the relationship, which you might regret in the future. 

if your husbands hits on women all the time, will you not ask him to change it????@3$%

@ZoomNaidu

5 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Vaadu adhi chesthey, ammayi suicide chesukuntey love chesthey chivarishaaka vundaalani yedhava sodhi  cheppedhi so called feminist batch(applies to some)  ye again @3$%

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Pratidanki feminism ni lagoddu bagodu. Ammai abbai role reverse Aina ilage support vachedi. Psychosis has no gender

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

It is my defense mechanism...lekapote ikada BC kalam naati manushulu chese argument vintunte chachipovalanundi

brahmisiggupadakandi.gif

Poni le ellenuu zindagi uncle nijam telusukunattu migitha vallu telusukunte manchidhey lekapothey pattina kundheluki 1 leg anthey ani argument continue chesthey .. inka devude vallani kapadali.

3 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

If a guy leaves a girl, and the girl exposed the guy's personal life, the girl is at fault for being too clingy. I don't hesitate to call someone a biatch when she is. 

What is masculine for this?