Ring alarm home security system

Kirak Brats

shop in costco...10 piece set laaga deal untadi usually. 2yrs avthundi use chesi and its good. 

Ring security cams, doorbells etc are expensive pieces....Wyze bagundi...superior quality and very cheap. Now they are getting into security systems, irobot type vacuum etc. Wyze security cam kuda using and 2yrs nundi till date no issues assalu. Starting lo I thought ilanti cheap china companies tho careful undali ani..but Wyze is growing up like Ring/Nest in their initial years and couple yrs lo they will conquer.

5 hours ago, no01 said:

shop in costco...10 piece set laaga deal untadi usually. 2yrs avthundi use chesi and its good. 

Ring security cams, doorbells etc are expensive pieces....Wyze bagundi...superior quality and very cheap. Now they are getting into security systems, irobot type vacuum etc. Wyze security cam kuda using and 2yrs nundi till date no issues assalu. Starting lo I thought ilanti cheap china companies tho careful undali ani..but Wyze is growing up like Ring/Nest in their initial years and couple yrs lo they will conquer.

wyze home security system unda?

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

this doesnt have camera kada separate ga konala

4 hours ago, SRK_SRK said:

it's good esp considering $10 dollar professional monitoring for unlimited devices.

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

Costco lo deal good..

waorks fine...given u change default password..ledante..ilantivi jargutai

thankyou 

*=:  Ordered a couple of days ago

wanted an inexpensive system and saw some reviews , this seems to be the best

Simplisafe was also good but it has a monthly fee more than Ring so went with Ring

Have to see what cameras I need to get, Looking at either Ring stickup cams or Wyze for now

For Doorbells , I wanted to order Ring but with the recent recalls with respect to fire I'm a little scared now , will probably wait and watch..