Where to create gofund for stopping S386?

Murari_Murari

2 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Dear GC's/Citizens/Curent_Date_EB's,

Time to stop this red bus eehhhonebs to board our flight. 

Already boat full digaru,if agrees valla atha koduku amma koduku ani andarini dimpestharu, 

mana pillalki jobs vundu ,anthenduku me jobs e vundavu, some how we need to stop this. 

Please like this message, we will discuss offline how to collect funds and put it in court and explain how bad the future will be if all these people come. 

OKadu cent karchu petadaniki edche vadu. manalaga gc citizen isthe mana stores lo enduku pani chestharu vellu alochinchandi 

mekosam kakapoina pillala kosama anna. 

Itlu 

oka American bharathiyudu. 

غزا GIF - Invade War Running GIFs

Don’t worry uncle. Nothing will happen, have a peg and sleep tight.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, Murari_Murari said:

Dear GC's/Citizens/Curent_Date_EB's,

Time to stop this red bus eehhhonebs to board our flight. 

Already boat full digaru,if agrees valla atha koduku amma koduku ani andarini dimpestharu, 

mana pillalki jobs vundu ,anthenduku me jobs e vundavu, some how we need to stop this. 

Please like this message, we will discuss offline how to collect funds and put it in court and explain how bad the future will be if all these people come. 

OKadu cent karchu petadaniki edche vadu. manalaga gc citizen isthe mana stores lo enduku pani chestharu vellu alochinchandi 

mekosam kakapoina pillala kosama anna. 

Itlu 

oka American bharathiyudu. 

غزا GIF - Invade War Running GIFs

Murari bro ....  i believe that what ur post are not real ... and neither u r

u like to have fun by playing the fears of our other telugu brothers ... like the hindi movie 'bheja fry'

u dont have a teenage daughter ... but u posted many posts .. regarding how our db mates respond to these deep fears ...

now u r posting /playing about deep fears about immigration and deep cynical attitude of people getting better ...

u can have a good career in trump campaign ... as they best want to play with peoples fears ...

11 minutes ago, yoda123 said:

Murari bro ....  i believe that what ur post are not real ... and neither u r

u like to have fun by playing the fears of our other telugu brothers ... like the hindi movie 'bheja fry'

u dont have a teenage daughter ... but u posted many posts .. regarding how our db mates respond to these deep fears ...

now u r posting /playing about deep fears about immigration and deep cynical attitude of people getting better ...

u can have a good career in trump campaign ... as they best want to play with peoples fears ...

Guess you are in same red boat but please dont bring up my daughter topic.

I own some nice fancy restaurants when we see nice americans we feel so happy inside as they leave nice tips to workers.

If our Indians comes they eat their qss off atleast double the bill and leave peantus or nothing as tips.

This continues in every aspects..one might feel bad but that's the truth.

1 hour ago, Murari_Murari said:

Guess you are in same red boat but please dont bring up my daughter topic.

I own some nice fancy restaurants when we see nice americans we feel so happy inside as they leave nice tips to workers.

If our Indians comes they eat their qss off atleast double the bill and leave peantus or nothing as tips.

This continues in every aspects..one might feel bad but that's the truth.

let's believe that u r real ... n u having a teen daughter is real and n u having restaurants is real ...

and if so ....

r u really worried about immigration bro ...? weren't u an immigrant who made up the ladder ...

the very definition and semantics of America is for immigration ... the very reason the America 'exists' and exists as a super power is due to immigration ...

suck it up in ur system this fact ...

3 hours ago, yoda123 said:

let's believe that u r real ... n u having a teen daughter is real and n u having restaurants is real ...

and if so ....

r u really worried about immigration bro ...? weren't u an immigrant who made up the ladder ...

the very definition and semantics of America is for immigration ... the very reason the America 'exists' and exists as a super power is due to immigration ...

suck it up in ur system this fact ...

Not any more.  Time to close gates. Enough inmigrants we have.

42 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Not any more.  Time to close gates. Enough inmigrants we have.

Lol south border is wide open where criminals are entering by thousands, and migrants are entering by hundreds of thousands per month worry about that first you can cry on legal immigrants once that is closed. 
regarding s386, it’s not going to be passed in this political climate.