Where to order food in South Bay?

PilliBeta

1 hour ago, PilliBeta said:

Suggestions for food, where did you have the most surprising, best experience of food delivered during the pandemic?

download, install yelp app and search!

1 hour ago, PilliBeta said:

Suggestions for food, where did you have the most surprising, best experience of food delivered during the pandemic?

Why order food? If you have ur own kitchen free of distractions, bring stuff and cook whatever u feel like .. like gulab jamoon, maggie, upma, idly, dosa, payasam or even better paneer biryani

*n$

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Endhuku akka ? food baguntundi kadha 

Emo i hate the taste. I love mexican food though ! 

Ah gauc lie laga untundi. On the borders lo enta bavuntundi? 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Emo i hate the taste. I love mexican food though ! 

Ah gauc lie laga untundi. On the borders lo enta bavuntundi? 

Yah mexican rice, tortilla chips with cheese sauce, quesadilla  and chalupa and mrng eggs thappa nenu em thinanu but vati kosam I keep going back 😋 

on the borders eppudu vellaledhu .. if u say its good then will go to one *n$

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Yah mexican rice, tortilla chips with cheese sauce, quesadilla  and chalupa and mrng eggs thappa nenu em thinanu but vati kosam I keep going back 😋 

on the borders eppudu vellaledhu .. if u say its good then will go to one *n$

Its awesome appadiki appudu gauc table deggariki techi chestadu. I usually eat grilled avocado enchilada there. Chips and salsa complimentary. 

6 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Why order food? If you have ur own kitchen free of distractions, bring stuff and cook whatever u feel like .. like gulab jamoon, maggie, upma, idly, dosa, payasam or even better paneer biryani

*n$

I order food in one of the two instances. 1. My husband doesn't want to cook 2. I want to eat out. I almost always order food only because of the second reason, but today it's the first reason. So, I don't know what to order since I don't have anything in mind. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Its awesome appadiki appudu gauc table deggariki techi chestadu. I usually eat grilled avocado enchilada there. Chips and salsa complimentary. 

Gauc naku asalu padadhu😖🤕 two times I ate avacado, I suffered for 4 hours (nausea and pain) inka appati nunchi manesa.. my mom yells at me for not eating that good food but I say I wuld probably puke so nenu thinanu ani.. im still scared to eat andhuke I always minus that from any dish 😥

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I order food in one of the two instances. 1. My husband doesn't want to cook 2. I want to eat out. I almost always order food only because of the second reason, but today it's the first reason. So, I don't know what to order since I don't have anything in mind. 

Do you eat any indian dishes at all? Eppudu korean, japanese, chinese food gurinchi matladithey doubt vachindi. 

• Haha 1