Protein shake

ammoru_talli

52 minutes ago, ammoru_talli said:

Recipes please 

Body Fortress® Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder, Banana Crème, 2 Pounds

I mix 1 scoop the above powder, 1 banana, 3 tablespoons sugar since I like it to be sweet, and 2 cups of milk....I take the protein shake while working out...

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

Body Fortress® Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder, Banana Crème, 2 Pounds

I mix 1 scoop the above powder, 1 banana, 3 tablespoons sugar since I like it to be sweet, and 2 cups of milk....I take the protein shake while working out...

1 spoon of sugar chalu... ni diet antha biscuit ey

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

will change that...thank you though...the only reason is I like sweet...

Esp you should not mix sugar with any fruits. And you should not eat fruits post meal. Always 30 mins before meal. 

12 minutes ago, ammoru_talli said:

Esp you should not mix sugar with any fruits. And you should not eat fruits post meal. Always 30 mins before meal. 

Thank you....I usually take my protein shake while working out in the evening after work and before dinner...

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

Milk shake lagha untadhi kadha 😋

kind of.. Nenu ROBEKS lo Gorilla 800 lb drink thaaage vaaaani .... Its tastes excellent.. I asked them the recipe...

• 1 year later...

There are many of them, but a few things stay the most important. First of all, you should buy high-quality and total protein. Ask your trainer wich one is the best and works. Don’t forget about charlatans who try to sell the product, which won’t help you; then you should combine the high protein components in it. You can use any dairy product, bananas and eggs. However, many people prefer it without egg, so I don’t usually add it too. I also suggest you try sarms, the components which trigger muscle grow and reduce the fat amount in your body. Those are not PureRawz protein substances, but they work in the same way on the cell level