Interstellar second watch. - takeaway.

narsy

The drama in the first 20mins is bordering on childish.

especially Cooper's interaction with his kids teachers. haha.. straight out of a white nationalist propaganda site. 

Its not surprising because Nolan is a dumb conservative.

Nolan seems to have some kind of fetish about dropping Indian names without context.

I think he enjoys being sucked up to, and gets too much attnetion on his indian tours from his slaves.

6 minutes ago, narsy said:

Nolan seems to have some kind of fetish about dropping Indian names without context.

I think he enjoys being sucked up to, and gets too much attnetion on his indian tours from his slaves.

Eno peg baaa????

1 minute ago, i_sudigadu said:

Zimmer anna music meeda any comments  adyaksha @$MN

I don't know ba. I love all music scores in movies if there's an underlying melody. i love all zimmer ones. I dont think about music beyond this.

2 minutes ago, narsy said:

I don't know ba. I love all music scores in movies if there's an underlying melody. i love all zimmer ones. I dont think about music beyond this.

interstellar is beyond human, be it music or the emotions behind..but closely tied to advaita vaidanta

Just now, narsy said:

Proper science fiction movie chusina feel techadu zimmer ... full credits to him