em gajji ra idhi

Undavalli

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Farmers produced rice and wheat because govt encouraged them like that. In 1960s there was huge food shortage in india especially north india - even rich people in delhi used to be nervous. So they started this mandi system in punjab/haryana which is near to delhi and encouraged and forced them to keep on producing rice and wheat guaranteeing them MSP and setting up mandi's to collect the crop. Now there is enough food means you dont destroy the system and throw the farmers under the bus.

Are you saying that we should not revise policies created 60 years ago and continue spending money? The govt needs to do a better job at helping the farmers raise new crops that are in demand around the world.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Undavalli said:

you have to listen to the other side and be aware of the issue in question before getting carried away to emotional dialogues and anti establishment rhetoric. For starters you can listen to Ashok gulati/shekhar gupta (he's a liberal fyi)or our vey own Jayaprakash narayan to get a different perspective instead of stubbornly sticking to a rhetoric which is built on half truth and vested interest agendas

Have you listened to farmers ? they are very articulate. Half truths come from this modi govt not from honest to earth hard working farmers. Listen to me now here dont throw shekar gupta etc because you dont have any points.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Farmers produced rice and wheat because govt encouraged them like that. In 1960s there was huge food shortage in india especially north india - even rich people in delhi used to be nervous. So they started this mandi system in punjab/haryana which is near to delhi and encouraged and forced them to keep on producing rice and wheat guaranteeing them MSP and setting up mandi's to collect the crop. Now there is enough food means you dont destroy the system and throw the farmers under the bus.

so what according to you is the solution?

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Are you saying that we should not revise policies created 60 years ago and continue spending money? The govt needs to do a better job at helping the farmers raise new crops that are in demand around the world.. 

Are you saying farmers should be used like toilet paper and throw them to dogs once they served the purpose? the help should come first and then the bills.

Just now, Undavalli said:

so what according to you is the solution?

Keep the same system until punjabi farmers transition to more profitable agriculture. that requires money, time, discussion with farmers. Money is never wasted on farmers - what will farmers do with any money? they spend it right back helping ecnomy. wasting money is buying arms from abroad or giving loans to nirav modi etc who take the money and run away abroad.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Have you listened to farmers ? they are very articulate. Half truths come from this modi govt not from honest to earth hard working farmers. Listen to me now here dont throw shekar gupta etc because you dont have any points.

lol.. where did they get their honesty certificate?? Also I am tired of typing and very few people read this and it's not worth my time effort and energy to educate an already opinionated person like you so I asked you to listen to shekhar gupta ashok gulati or JP. If you are too stubborn and narrow minded to listen to the other side, enjoy your hatred.

Keep the same system until punjabi farmers transition to more profitable agriculture. that requires money, time, discussion with farmers. Money is never wasted on farmers - what will farmers do with any money? they spend it right back helping ecnomy. wasting money is buying arms from abroad or giving loans to nirav modi etc who take the money and run away abroad.

So you are advocating status quo and letting the whole country suffer and denying reform just for the sake of rich farmer community?

1 minute ago, Undavalli said:

lol.. where did they get their honesty certificate?? Also I am tired of typing and very few people read this and it's not worth my time effort and energy to educate an already opinionated person like you so I asked you to listen to shekhar gupta ashok gulati or JP. If you are too stubborn and narrow minded to listen to the other side, enjoy your hatred.

25th modi meeting with farmers and let's see the output 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

25th modi meeting with farmers and let's see the output 

if the govt was really arrogant and fascist, they would'nt even have called them for talks. See the track record of previous govts in handling protests like these.

Are you saying farmers should be used like toilet paper and throw them to dogs once they served the purpose? the help should come first and then the bills.

Seriously?? That is your answer?? I am not saying that this is the best solution for the issue.. I don’t have expertise in that area... also, They did not remove the MSP for the crops.. they are expanding the market for the farmers by giving them an option to sell their produce anywhere they want..

there is also this issue of stubble burning in Punjab and Haryana... if they move to other crops, that will drastically reduce the air pollution in most of North India... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Undavalli said:

if the govt was really arrogant and fascist, they would'nt even have called them for talks. See the track record of previous govts in handling protests like these.

Hope they will stop protests after 25th Dec 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Seriously?? That is your answer?? I am not saying that this is the best solution for the issue.. I don’t have expertise in that area... also, They did not remove the MSP for the crops.. they are expanding the market for the farmers by giving them an option to sell their produce anywhere they want..

there is also this issue of stubble burning in Punjab and Haryana... if they move to other crops, that will drastically reduce the air pollution in most of North India... 

yeah that's the very reason why delhi is seeing record levels of pollution. Also these selfish narrow minded a holes have made their money. They have the water resources and they are powerful. I am appalled at the level of entitlement of these selfish pricks.

2 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

yeah that's the very reason why delhi is seeing record levels of pollution. Also these selfish narrow minded a holes have made their money. They have the water resources and they are powerful. I am appalled at the level of entitlement of these selfish pricks.

Honestly it is not the farmers who became rich.. they are just like sheep who follow their Mandi leaders...  they are clearly worried about their future if they move to new crops.. It is the Mandi’s and politicians operating those Mandi’s that became rich... do you know that the Mandi’s in Punjab earn 2000 crores every year? They will lose their power if they allow these bills to be passed... 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

No it was your answer that changes must be made because it is 60 years - i made it clear with another words. IN last post you complained why govt should pay MSP there is too much rice and wheat. Now you are saying MSP is still there. what are you really trying to say ? are you sure you have any valid point other than hating farmers and show devotion to govt?

By the way farmers always had the freedom to sell their produce where they wanted - thats another lie. And it is shameful a so called democratic PM likes to his country lies that.

10 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

No changing its policy is not being arrogant and facist. Not this tamasha of talks with no real intention to change anything. It doesnt matter what track record of previous govt his. Unnecessary unrelated comparisions. Stop injustice to farmers. JUST STOP IT.