em gajji ra idhi

Undavalli

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No it was your answer that changes must be made because it is 60 years - i made it clear with another words. IN last post you complained why govt should pay MSP there is too much rice and wheat. Now you are saying MSP is still there. what are you really trying to say ? are you sure you have any valid point other than hating farmers and show devotion to govt?

By the way farmers always had the freedom to sell their produce where they wanted - thats another lie. And it is shameful a so called democratic PM likes to his country lies that.

If you have taken a side, so be it.. 

I clearly said I am not against the farmers nor am I a fan of Modi or the bills... look at the problem and see what the solution is.. and convince the people on the solution... India is producing more rice and wheat than it can consume and export... so, paying more money to the farmers and encouraging them to produce more and more rice and wheat is not the solution...

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If you have taken a side, so be it.. 

I clearly said I am not against the farmers nor am I a fan of Modi or the bills... look at the problem and see what the solution is.. and convince the people on the solution... India is producing more rice and wheat than it can consume and export... so, paying more money to the farmers and encouraging them to produce more and more rice and wheat is not the solution...

Yea your side is govt and its money apparently. Farmers can go to dogs. You made it clear.

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Honestly it is not the farmers who became rich.. they are just like sheep who follow their Mandi leaders...  they are clearly worried about their future if they move to new crops.. It is the Mandi’s and politicians operating those Mandi’s that became rich... do you know that the Mandi’s in Punjab earn 2000 crores every year? They will lose their power if they allow these bills to be passed... 

I bet 90% of them have no idea why they are even protesting in the first place. It's the typical sardar-style josh or sense of righteousness these headless chickens usually build around their already inflated egos.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea your side is govt and its money apparently. Farmers can go to dogs. You made it clear.

typical bs when you have no facts to base your argument upon

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

As I said, I am not against farmers nor do I support BJP/Modi govt... or even the way the bills are being passed.. 

Look at every issue as a third person and don’t get emotionally attached to one side.. you will lose your sense of judgment... 

4 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

I bet 90% of them have no idea why they are even protesting in the first place. It's the typical sardar-style josh or sense of righteousness these headless chickens usually build around their already inflated egos.

Nobody likes a change to the status quo... especially the people in the lower strata of the society... if hyped up, they think the sky is falling down.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

As I said, I am not against farmers nor do I support BJP/Modi govt... or even the way the bills are being passed.. 

Look at every issue as a third person and don’t get emotionally attached to one side.. you will lose your sense of judgment... 

I am not emotionally attached. You took a side but want to act respectable now. What do you mean you are not against farmers. You are clearly saying 60 years is enough, you have grown enough rice and wheat. we dont have to pay you anymore. Mee chavu meeru chavvandi. And then you are adding some help should be given farmers while taking away the assurance they actually have now. Did i exaggerate anything?. I am just holding a mirror bro - if you dont like you need to change.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not emotionally attached. You took a side but want to act respectable now. What do you mean you are not against farmers. You are clearly saying 60 years is enough, you have grown enough rice and wheat. we dont have to pay you anymore. Mee chavu meeru chavvandi. And then you are adding some help should be given farmers while taking away the assurance they actually have now. Did i exaggerate anything?. I am just holding a mirror bro - if you dont like you need to change.

I didn’t pick a side.. there are faults on both sides.. and they need to be corrected..  that’s what I am trying to say.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I didn’t pick a side.. there are faults on both sides.. and they need to be corrected..  that’s what I am trying to say.. 

So farm laws must be scrapped first. Correct flaws and bring new laws. Thats what even farmers are sking.

17 minutes ago, Undavalli said:

Right farmers are too dumb. Indian govt is so smart - see how efficiently it works, it defeats china/pakistan, made india rich country, americans are begging to be indian citizens now. Please get real. This is a third world corrupt country ruled by cronies.

2 hours ago, kamandalamjalam1 said:

Observed this behaviour especially in Pulka blood and breed

Telugu Tammullu like congress now. That is their democratic compulsion.

Pichi kunt la gallu. Podduna leste BJP meeda edupu. Madya lo gap dorikite Chiru, PK meeda edupu.

CHabana gademo thank you modi, har har modi anukuntu tirugutadu.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Democraticcompulsion said:

Pichi kunt la gallu. Podduna leste BJP meeda edupu. Madya lo gap dorikite Chiru, PK meeda edupu.

Pulkallu yendhukosthunnaru ikkada. Pulkas are one of biggest bhakts. Supported BJP even after gujarat maaranahomam. BJP also likes pulkas. THis year it dismissed Rammadhav as general secretary and took purandeshwari. Jaffas are no different. Jaffa jagan fell at feet of modi. Ram madhav worked like a dog for bjp going to assam and j andk. BJP like these fights between pulkas, jaffas, baapans and kapus and profits from all.

57 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Valla oligarchy, congress-YCP tho musugu politics  ki BJP debba kottindani edupu anthe

39 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Pulkallu yendhukosthunnaru ikkada. Pulkas are one of biggest bhakts. Supported BJP even after gujarat maaranahomam. BJP also likes pulkas. THis year it dismissed Rammadhav as general secretary and took purandeshwari. Jaffas are no different. Jaffa jagan fell at feet of modi. Ram madhav worked like a dog for bjp going to assam and j andk. BJP like these fights between pulkas, jaffas, baapans and kapus and profits from all.

maree intha opinionated endi vayya nuvvu