Modi is filling Adani's pockets

karthik25

25 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

@niranjangaaru @Sachin200 @Ryzen_renoir

@NiranjanGaaru @Zoomnaidu @ZoomNaidu @RajNeethi @narsy aka potti ga...

Antey maa chandranna , jaganna schemes vaala jobi lo nunchi pettadam ledha ? damn

Rich farmers anta ....punjab lo by governments own admission farmers are earning 250000 per year on average . 

19 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Antey maa chandranna , jaganna schemes vaala jobi lo nunchi pettadam ledha ? damn

Rich farmers anta ....punjab lo by governments own admission farmers are earning 250000 per year on average . 

:giggle:

4 hours ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Potti ga kaniyyi...ne kampu tho Gabbu lepu ee db ni:giggle:_-_

hello neutral balanced anniya endhi sangathi? civil services antha raasav, nuvvey cheppali.

cheppu, union govt undedhi enduku, telugodiki ekkuva project iyyaala, gujarati ki ivvala ani decide cheyyanika?

emanna na boss. nuvvu nee neutral veshalu. lol. nenu correct ga nay chepthunna.. ee db aey gabbu. including you :) 

These kind of system should get implemented in India partially 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_choice

Voting with your feet and voting with your taxes are two methods that allow taxpayers to reveal their preferences for public policies. Foot voting refers to where people move to areas that offer a more attractive bundle of public policies. In theory foot voting would force local governments to compete for taxpayers. Tax choice, on the other hand, would allow taxpayers to indicate their preferences with their individual taxes

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, karthik25 said:

ee language endi? Have I ever spoken to you in this kind of language? If you don't like my posts please stay away. If you wanna quote and reply, have some decency.. please.

language emundhi. it perfectly describes your mental state in starting this thread. 

the argument you are trying to make is so stupid, I couldn't find a better way to describe it.

anyway, i admit that you have not been abusive to me, so I will stay out of your hair. only as long as the next time you try to poke fun at me, when your gang (whatever it is) get together.

If you'd never mocked me, I would have never even quoted you. lol.

be happy.

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

These kind of system should get implemented in India partially 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_choice

Voting with your feet and voting with your taxes are two methods that allow taxpayers to reveal their preferences for public policies. Foot voting refers to where people move to areas that offer a more attractive bundle of public policies. In theory foot voting would force local governments to compete for taxpayers. Tax choice, on the other hand, would allow taxpayers to indicate their preferences with their individual taxes

I don't understand. india's public spending is about 19% of its gdp. UK when thatcher made that statement was over 50%.

what exactly is the wrong investments do you think central govt makes with your tax revenue?

USA certain states  take feedback /survey from tax payers  for the investment by state /local government. Which sort of things people are interested and government provide some options too ! 

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

USA certain states  take feedback /survey from tax payers  for the investment by state /local government. Which sort of things people are interested and government provide some options too ! 

ahaan.. so how do these states do compared to california?

don't say Texas, that depends on oil companies.

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

what exactly do you think people can provide as a feedback at the state and national levels? people can do that at the county level, sure.

if national and state govts take people feedback on where to spend their money, especially taxpayers, that state and nation will die within 10-15yrs.

13 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

basically you guys want taxpayers to control how govt is run. haha... it should be tried.

you will see how soon the state descends into anarchy.

I don't even understand why people obsess about taxes. do your best to reduce taxes. use all the loopholes and then chill.  your taxes is what keeps your country and states stable. 

if you set conditions for taxes, you will find that the resultant state is not worth living. Its upto the states/nations to decide on how to tax and how to spend. yes, the system is flawed. but what you propose is just silly as the alternative.