Cash back at Patel Brothers

krrish

Time club from Times of India vadu decent cash back (5% and many others) istunnadu ga Patel Brothers lo shop cheste...is anyone using this? I’ve been using for quite sometime now...

I'm inviting you to join Times Club, the exclusive club for Indians! Use my code B5RJ5F to get a $10 bonus and check out hundreds of other premium offers & perks.

https://ddl.timesclub.co/Iiw9/3bd54dfa

Also, you can send free flowers (bouquet to your family or friends once...many other sweets and gifts at low cost...I have done this personally...

not sure if there is any app for Android but works for iPhone users...

1 hour ago, krrish said:

Time club from Times of India vadu decent cash back (5% and many others) istunnadu ga Patel Brothers lo shop cheste...is anyone using this? I’ve been using for quite sometime now...

I'm inviting you to join Times Club, the exclusive club for Indians! Use my code B5RJ5F to get a $10 bonus and check out hundreds of other premium offers & perks.

Also, you can send free flowers (bouquet to your family or friends once...many other sweets and gifts at low cost...I have done this personally...

For some reason, image is not getting posted.

1 hour ago, krrish said:

Maa oorlo renovation ani Patel Brothers in total ga dismantle chesaru bro...next March varaku open kadhu...😢

10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Maa oorlo renovation ani Patel Brothers in total ga dismantle chesaru bro...next March varaku open kadhu...😢

Ohh, sad to hear that. Patel vadu edi chesina loka kalyanam kosam anukotame...maa oorlo vadiki demand chala ekkuva...

11 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Bhayya, at least account open chesi, free ga flower bouquet pampinchachu ga New Year ki...friends or family suprising ga untadi...u can set the date when to be delivered...even India lo local areas ki kuda deliver chestunnadu..first time, free of cost

I'm all for good deals bro but nee badha varnanateetham  , why promoting this again and again? People would have liked or replied if they were interested. Stop lifting this thread.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Galactus said:

I'm all for good deals bro but nee badha varnanateetham  , why promoting this again and again? People would have liked or replied if they were interested. Stop lifting this thread.

Bro, I agree. But just trying to add whatever I can to this thread, so if in the future, people can see whenever they are interested. It is not like all the interested people will see this thread in one day...that too on a working day. 

9 minutes ago, sunnam said:

patel brothers ki cash back promote seyadam enti. neeku emaina bad phase nadusthonda? check your thinking standards. maintain some class brother.

Lol. Thanks for your comments... I had similar thoughts when I first heard about this app. I changed my opinion after I tried this. At least, it is very good to me. Apart from from the cash back, there are also good services (see below) you can avail from this app...

Send flowers to India (free)...

find property management services...

hire help for family in India....

send gifts or transfer money...

Covid valla, many of us are not visiting India this time...thought this will be useful for some...I should have been clear with my advertisement earlier...but the image I was trying to post did not get posted...

19 hours ago, krrish said:

Bhayya, at least account open chesi, free ga flower bouquet pampinchachu ga New Year ki...friends or family suprising ga untadi...u can set the date when to be delivered...even India lo local areas ki kuda deliver chestunnadu..first time, free of cost

bro..I will....Thank You Tq GIF - ThankYou Tq Thanks GIFs